B4 the Bell Weak-End Edition

Guest yobob1

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MH...that is just too damn funny!

In Iraq, the security forces are standing shoulder-to-shoulder to protect the flow of oil, upon which the American Way Of Life is dependent...while in America, the security forces are standing shoulder-to-shoulder to protect the flow of "Tall Double Non-Fat Mocha Lattes With Chocolate and Cinnamon Sprinkles."

Just perfect!

Guest yobob1
Cops protest against Starbucks: "No donuts!"

450CVNPROTESTS1.jpg

Look, they all have Mickey Mouse Ears sewn to their trowsers. That seems appropriate. No, on closer inspection they might be free two drink holders to pass out to customers before they enter. Oh now I see, they're posing for Zip-Tie hand cuffs ad. Looks like they're each good for about 6 protestors. Now if ten per each show up they might have a problem.

Looks like number 2 and three (left to right) must be the senior officers since they were awarded a larger allocation of disposable handcuffs. As for number one, has John Candy been reincarnated?

The truth is the most disgusting thing in existance...

I'm disgusted...

The compound interest system...Is the system where enough is never enough.

Until you run out of idiots needed to sign on the dotted line when the demand for new idiots out strips production...

Then your compound interest civilization goes poof.

Just watch...Once you get over the disgusting aspect it should be amazing to behold.

Guest yobob1

Race, religion and politics; three things that shouldn't be discussed in mixed company. Religion and politics are fabrications of mens' minds. Race is the fabrication of nature.

As I watched some of the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, I was struck by the fact that most nations' representatives were not diverse in general appearance. The Swedes were predominantly blond and one assumes blue-eyed, the Norwegians were dark haired and somewhat pale in skin tone, and so on. Most nations are not terribly ethnically or culturally diverse. This is probably because the nations were formed by mostly geographical and well developed cultural boundaries. The US on the other hand was formed by minds of men. There was no well developed culture here other than the native Americans which we promptly squashed. The geographic boundaries were essentially non-existant in the minds of the founders. In the end we have tried to force all of our diverse cultures into a blender in the hopes we get something palatable to all instead of a grey sludge. The word force is the key word. Our diversity is a great strength and at the same time one our greatest weaknesses.

God, what has happened to MY America? Scary, ain"t it?

Hey, plunger, you forgot to mention that one thing this site is about is cooking instructions (to be a little less serious). Hey, it's Sunday, OK.

I just baked a whole turntable full of potatoes in the microwave. If you are not using the microwave to bake your potatoes, you are missing a great convience. It takes about five minutes per potato, and works great. I then throw them in the refrigerator after they cool, and use them for breakfast and dinner. For breakfast I will peal one and either hash it with the grater for hash browns, or just slice it into chunks and brown them in the fry pan with the rest of my breakfast. For dinner I will peal one and slice it in half and bring it up to temp in the microwave.

If you've never tried baking a potato in the microwave, give it a try and see what you think. You can do one at a time, but I do a bunch. So simple.

I'm a batchelor, so if anyone has a simple or convient way of preparing a food, or dish, or snack, let all of us hear them, OK? I'm ready to try something new.

I thought of this, because I throw the skins out with the bird feed and the birds love them, but the bunny rabbits are right there too. Me and Lenny like the bunny rabbits. LOL

B.S.

..sucking the continent dry..

We're doing the same here. I attended the regional water

board meetings in Brooksville FL many times. Usually there is a

presentation by staff on the well situation - and the saline/fresh

water lens is always a highlight. Seems the lens has been moving

up and inland at a faster and faster rate. It is past under all of Tampa.

The problem is that even if we could stop the draw of fresh water

and stop the intrusion the lens travel has inertia. It would take 50

years just to slow the inertia to a stop - and then another 50 to start it to

reverse. course pumping would have to stop. Ha.

We're screwed.

Worse, the water board built a R/O plant and it has already

failed miserably - as I warned them it would. Ha. Now the costs to fix it

will be grater than the costs to demolish it and try again.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/675813...mps+by+millions

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/result...xt=desalination

Ripped off by engineers again - Bast-ids!

Foreign engineers no less! Hmmm.

Archived