The Potato Garden

Looks like Mark's prediction of a 100 point floor morphing into a J-Lo soucer bottom is playing out nicely.

Looks that way. Bear markets seem to last 30 minutes now not 3 days.

The matrix has put themselves in a position due to a bout with excessive parabola where they can't handle any down.

Nice job by the NYSE crooks geeting LF open also.

Ag

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alan Newman has a new editorial on why the mania must continue.  Essentially he seconds Doug Noland's view that the Fed must continue to feed the mania because the consequences of not doing so are too dire to comprehend.

http://www.cross-currents.net/commentary.htm

From the linked essay:

"In one case I was working with a client who had over $1 million in credit card debt spread out over 78 different cards."

Impressive.

In that case I'd invite all 78 creditors to a meeting and announce "I've got $10,000 cash here for one lucky winner. The rest of you are leaving empty-handed! Ha ha ha!"

Then I'd toss a smoke bomb into the room and bar the door shut. Like cats fighting in a burlap bag ...

The times be a changin

The SnP be in endangered

If it starts to fall

There may be no bottom at all :lol:

Any decline will be managed and controlled. No way do the authorities let the market scare the sheep. The greenman is depending on the wealth effect. If they tighten up their pocketbooks and reduce spending, it's over over over. B)

Alan Newman has a new editorial on why the mania must continue.  Essentially he seconds Doug Noland's view that the Fed must continue to feed the mania because the consequences of not doing so are too dire to comprehend.

http://www.cross-currents.net/commentary.htm

In power electronic field, When grid goes away, the remianing energy can continue supply the system as if the grid is still there.we call this self-sustained system ISLANDING. when energy beig consumed more than it can generating, the islanding system collapse. it is a good analogy for hypertiger's theory.

Archived