Communication

This is far more dramatic than those long drawn out deaths on the opera stage.

Sing, fat lady, sing!

Damn thing won't die!

Some strikingly delicious hotty babes were over in the put column, looking decidedly depressed and dejected [and CHEAP], glancing enviously across the aisle at those large breasted bitches hanging out in the call section, that had so far attracted the attention of hapless, overweight, drooling fools chasing their droppings.

Does the fat lady sing? Will all the horny adolescents return to their senses and pursue the real babes, looking forlorn and lonely from across the aisle.

:shocked One of them winked at me!

Uh Oh, Large Breasted One saw that and is getting pissed!

Oh, the horror, now I have to endure a

"Hell Hath NO Fury like a woman scorned!"

"No, honey, I wasn't flirting with that bimbo, honest!"

Oh, God! Now that dejected hotty is winking at me again!

:blink:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahem:

I want this outright bashing of Massapequa to stop now

Mousey-

Yeah but you don't want to be on the train that gets stuck and has to turn around and go back out to Massapequa.

With all doo respect to those that might live in Massapequa, Massapequa Park, Amityville, Anaheim and Koooookaaaaa Mongaaa and all the other townships along that line, I can't imagine any instance that would compel me to ride that train again and if I did, and if it turned around and went back to Masssapequa, Massapequa Park, Amityville etc. and so forth all I can say is Yes,

that would be very bad.

The overall level of complaceny is one for the record books. For three solid years the crowd ( led by those morons at fido) have lost money, yet every faint hint of a bottom, and the mkt is attacked by hysterical tick readings. Not one of the crowd has come to grips by accepting their losses, too a man they still hold on ( they may have shut off the additions) hoping against hope that they will be made whole. Folks this is not the mkt action that sustainablle bottoms are made. Has Hickey so eloquently asks Will tech bulls ever say uncle?

http://biz.yahoo.com/mu/update.html

10:30AM : Markets hold up extremely well...interestingly, the major news sites do not ascribe the continuing rally to the same factor as Friday - a declining likelihood of war...it very well might be better for stocks to rally based on value rather than the vacillating international theatre...in any case, the gains are broad across many sectors, and the advance-decline line is very strong...an alternative explanation is simply that the fears built up in prior weeks were overdone, even with the prospect of war...NYSE Adv/Dec 2125/680, Nasdaq Adv/Dec 1658/956

Soup: It's a value-based rally. :blink:

We will have to wait for the rain. Heavy snow is always good for the Ecrummy

In fact, the chatter on Bloomberg radio is that the snow completely ruined the big President's Day retail sales. And since the next big retail days, Easter and Passover, fall so close to Tax Day this year, it means the end of retail sales in the US for the forseeable future. ;)

Yes but all that means is that people will flock to sites like Amazon.com!! You see, AMZN is the answer! We will never have to get our lazy fat arses out of the chair! All of lifes activities can be done on the Internet, hahaha!

I've been sitting in the shadows since covering Thursday morning. Turned out to be a bit early, but ended up being better than late. :o

I figure with at least one more good jam in the market (tomorrow morning?) AMZN should be at/near (above? :o ) my original shorts. Bwahahaha, come to daddy. This time, however, I'm thinking about spreading my shorts around :blink: ...some KLAC, QLGC, XLNX, AMZN, AMGN, EBAY.............do you feel lucky, punk? Do ya? All the heatmapped hookers.

Oh, this is such a gift in the making (for those all cash *ducks* *flame resistent shields up*).

AgentSmith

SG dings

25.19 getting close to my 25.30 hysterical retrace target....

Fibo Turn window is the 19th... interesting we are going UP into the turn window, as opposed to down....

20.67 remains my target for covering.... ish...

Gotta love scam week.... probably end the week at 24.50 right where we started... all for naught...

SG enjoys watching the action, has no plans to cover.... yeah, Im stubborn...

Video from news helicopters over the CDC (Center for Disease Control) in Atlanta shows no damage to the building in question. People are being *calmly* evacuated. Local Atlanta radio reporting an explosion but from the Fox News video it must have been a pretty minor explosion. Again...the building is still there. No smoke. Radio is reporting that a fire alarm set off as well.

For something more spectacular: Amoco refinery on FIRE! in East Chicago, IN. Fire is out of control according to Fox News.

I repeat. This rally was almost pruely a result of lacxk of market depth caused by the WEATHER.

Sure as the driven snow in Manhattan turns to a greay slushy mess, so will this market.

and if we would go down, the bulls would say the same: "market down, because no buyers are able to press the buy button, because of bad weather conditions" :lol:

i am 100% sure the whole board would freak out, we would be sitting here and chanting and ranting about the bulls.

Because of heavy snow my sell button and my wallet is frozen. Heavy rain will do the trick.

My charts are frozen as well.

Archived