Please.

I beg you.

Go to the light.

Go to the bacon-making light.

Chops, loins, ribs, hooves.

Go to it, you porcine douche.

Ms. Piggy isn't quite finished (distribution) yet.... :mellow:

post-1110-1244578403.jpg

Fasten your seatbelts....Atilla is predicting a crash.... :rolleyes: Hasn't this guy called 10 or 12 of the last 0 tops? :rolleyes:

Calling the crash of 2008 and covering below SPX=670 were not the end of this story. Since SPX=850, I was a bear despite I covered several times to re-short. :blink:

Most of the readers are aware of the fact that I was expecting the next possible intermediate term sell off to be a 2-sigma move, unlike what we had in Oct 2008. If the overall probability for a 4-sigma move in stock market is less than 1%, having two of them in a year may be less than Boltzmann's number. :huh:

However things are changed. It is becoming more clear that the coming sell off may be another unique move that may stretch your oscillators towards unmapped regions. There are unique developments under the current monetary situation and these conditions may be leading the financial markets towards another disaster of epic proportions. There are now significant similarities with those conditions we saw before the crash of 1987 and the only differences we have now are for the worse.

Boltzmann's number? Uh, that would be your IQ there Atilla...

http://www.xtrends.blogspot.com/

Talk about douches.... <_<

Archived