Market Needs Lithium

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking Nirvana - Lithium.  But, it didn't really match the market.

But, the market is certainly Weird and it does smell like Nirvana so.....

without further ado..        todays interlude..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxh5v5MpEB8

B)  B)

704786[/snapback]

Wow, I see your point. The market smells just like Nirvana lately.

Brief follow up on the house we looked at in the hills.

Contractor estimated $300K worth of work (I trust him - he's my ex-brother-in-law whom I've known for two decades). We were prepared for $200K. Which means our hypothetical offer would have to drop an additional $100K on top of the $100K off we were already expecting to offer.

We've not given up on it, but figure it needs to sit without bids for several months to soften up the seller's expectations. If it sells in the interim, well, g'luck to the buyer.....

Brief follow up on the house we looked at in the hills.

Contractor estimated $300K worth of work (I trust him - he's my ex-brother-in-law whom I've known for two decades). We were prepared for $200K. Which means our hypothetical offer would have to drop an additional $100K on top of the $100K off we were already expecting to offer.

We've not given up on it, but figure it needs to sit without bids for several months to soften up the seller's expectations.  If it sells in the interim, well, g'luck to the buyer.....

704791[/snapback]

A corner unit in the beachfront condos I live in sold I heard. It is one floor below my friends that told me two years ago they wouldn't sell for less than 450k.

The one below went for 225k, I was told. The interior unit next to it is in foreclosure. I could have bought a corner for 100k in '99.

What that has to do with your target, I don't know. But, there is still some room on the downside in Sunny Florida.

I think.

Archived