Monthly Digger - August, 2005

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is crazy, it just keeps going.

Thanks for the count bearvest. How one would count that wave 1 & 2 (assuming this was the beginning of 3) was pretty mistifying to me. I think your count looks the most reasonable. The 5 of 1 looks pretty wierd to me, but there is no way around that.

I cant remember a day when the HUI was up more than 10 points.

the dolar below 88 signals, to me, that the top is in on the dolar. w/malasya and china moving, the latter to a small extent, out of dolars, perhaps the stampede has started.  i am a precious metals bull. period. no fiat currency has ever lasted historically. the dollar will be no different .  time is on our side , it will still take patience.  if a worthless stock like cmgi could go up 57 in a day. what will happen when the  recognition hits that the dollar is worth jack!! dont lose sight of  the fact that the dollar is being supported by foreign cbs, who will run like hell when the gig is up.  if you want to trade this thing and pick up nickels have at it. but, experience has shown me in bull markets , when the momo starts, one always pays higher for what he has sold.  patience, no debt and no margin.  seasonally the doldrums should be ending in the next couple of weeks. surprises will be on the upside.    dharma

I'm not sure whether the stampede has started, but the volume is strong across the board.

Silver seems tired to me, but that doesn't seem to bother the miners much, so I suspect that alot of shorts are getting out.

The most interesting move IMO is that the SA's have turned around - despite the fact that a huge strike is coming. If supply is short then this strike should be bullish for gold. Why the SA stocks are moving up is anyone's guess.

This has been a LOOONG time coming, I'm waiting for the days when the HUI trades like the SOX.

Congrats to all that are on the bus today.

Where is everyone!?? This is the most important day of the year!

Do not shout :)

This has to be a stealth bull for some more time :D

Let's face it, most everyone gave up a while ago. This move, IF it is for real, will be missed by all but a few. :(

As long as everybody here who stuck it out has a seat for the ride I do not mind the others missing out

Anglogold at least paid me dividend for the long wait

I cannot say the same for Harmony and Kinross :ph34r:

this is a bull market! have a seat enjoy the ride. buying on weakness, not strength is still the name of the game. 99 will be tested on xau. dolar top looks in. will now be adding on correction. no margin yet. its still fairly early in the game. patience @ work!!! heehehehhe dharma

Archived