I stopped reading Gold Eagle last year

If I want to be entertained I go read and post on a

survivalist forum :D

Also I like to answer all those questions about

goldcoins that are not gold :) on american and german forums

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have any opinions on PAL, other than it has been acting like a piece of garbage. I'm not sure why the price of paladium has performed so poorly, but I'm wondering if PAL is worth a trade.

BTW - where is my personal hero Dharma? :rolleyes:

Where is the master of trading Anjing Bau? :)

"Where is ... ?"

Don't know, but this PAL owner is right here. I agree it acts like the red headed step child, but I'm partial to red heads..:)

HL filed a shelf registration very recently for $250 mil. That sucks too, figures I own it; lot of it..

Well, you might as well read the latest email I got....

"I'm Buying this Gold Dip!

Volume 6 - Issue 29 - Circulation 61,300

Dear Investor,

Ever since the Federal Reserve made its interest rate announcement gold has fallen 16 points! Some people are actually worried now about gold stocks, but if you'll remember last week I was looking for just such a pullback to use as a buying opportunity! We got it and I love it!

I just sent out my monthly newsletter available to WSW Basic members with two new gold buy recommendations. To access it you need to open up a risk-free membership by clicking here:

http://www.wallstreetwindow.com/riskfreetrial.htm

If you go back and read last week's email you'll see that I told you that the seasonal pattern for gold is for gold to pullback in the middle of June and then bottom by the middle of July, and then rally into the end of the year. This pattern is repeating right before our eyes.

But something even more exciting is happening. When it comes to gold stock investing the number one rule that you need to know is that the action in the stocks leads the action in the metal. When gold stocks pullback while the metal goes up it is usually a sign of a top. We saw this happen back in last November and March.

Now we are seeing the opposite. Although gold stocks have been outperforming the metal since they bottomed in May, they have vastly outperformed on this recent drop in gold. On Friday when gold fell over 9 dollars the XAU gold stock index managed to close in the green. And today the XAU is up over 1% as I write this while gold is just sitting there!

The XAU is only is less than two points off its recent high while gold has fallen over 16 points. This is incredible relative strength. If gold stocks are holding up like this while gold is falling this hard what is going to happen when the gold starts to go up?

You got it, it's going to be a blastoff.

It means that now is the buying time for gold stocks. Gold fell to 421 yesterday and the XAU dipped down to 90.67 - still way above its 86-89 support zone. Think about it, gold has fallen this much and the XAU hasn't even hit support!

I think gold has likely bottomed, but let's argue for a second that it hasn't. How low will it go. 415 tops! Even a move like that won't bang the gold stocks up. Their downside risk is very minimal right now. That is because gold stocks are looking ahead at the run coming around the corner.

What is more, the XAU's pivot breakout point is 95. A close above that and it will be off to the races. I'll bet you that by the end of next week - at the latest - the XAU will be above 95 and chugging higher to almost everyone's surprise.

Everyone that is but you and me.

Minimal downside risk and unlimited upside. It's a no-brainer and that's why I took out my shopping list and bought.

You need a copy of my list. To get it all you need to do is take a risk-free trial membership to WallStreetWindow. This is the time you should take action.

Remember we have a risk-free trial. You have 30 days to decide if our service is for you or not. If you decide not to continue we will give you a full refund. You risk nothing. Just click here to begin today:

http://www.wallstreetwindow.com/riskfreetrial.htm

The fun is only beginning!"

Mike Swanson

The explanation is....

"Technicals

A word of caution on the enclosed charts! Commodity futures data provided at the close on Friday is ?suspect? and probably should be ignored. U.S. futures exchanges closed early on Friday due to the U.S. long weekend. Trading was exceptionally thin. Prices for currencies (e.g. the Canadian Dollar), energy (e.g. crude oil), copper, gold and silver were exceptionally volatile and tended to close near the bottom of their daily trading range. However, there is good reason to believe that closing futures prices did not represent the real market. A good example was the technical action by copper and gold stocks after futures markets had closed. At the close of U.S. futures markets, gold had fallen $8.70 U.S. per ounce and copper was down 3.75 cents U.S. per lb. Gold and copper stocks responded to lower futures prices on Friday morning, but by 4:00 PM EDT, they had recovered and were trading mixed to slightly higher on the day. A good example is the technical action by Freeport McMoran Copper and Gold (FCX). Other examples include Barrick Gold, Newmont Mining, Placer Dome and Phelps Dodge."

http://dvtechtalk.com/July/July4.htm

just change the date for past or present issue...

Since I have my fill of Caffee Lattes

survivalist forum?  :D

goldcoins that are not gold? :) on american and german forums

Lattes. :P :lol:

Buy

one Latte now or several Lattes

offer only available today :D

http://www.gdh-trading.com/acatalog/Nieder...ffee_Latte.html

Since I have my fill of Caffee Lattes

survivalist forum  :D

goldcoins that are not gold  :) on american and german forums

Lattes. :P :lol:

Buy

one Latte now or several Lattes

offer only available today :D

http://www.gdh-trading.com/acatalog/Nieder...ffee_Latte.html

I know the guy you're talking about. :lol:

RE: PAL

A big application of PGMs is in catalysts. Could they be suffering from the same slow down steel has faced all this year basically? i.e. vehicle sales down. Price of steel has taken a beating.

Also, didn't PAL have a long-term contract with an automaker that expired? I recall reading that the automaker was locked in at $350 Palladium? I would have to reread as I started doing DD on PAL awhile ago but didn't finish / buy.

Up almost 5% on yesterday's CBJ buy. If it can break 2.22 convincingly, 2.50 shouldn't be hard. I like the chart..

re: PAL... seems to me that as China makes more autos they will need the comply with the exhust systems the rest of the world requires. I also hear that they want to export those autos, so ..... ??

Archived