Weekly Digger - July 3 to July 9,2005

Gold down $3.10.... When will it end ?

Remind me of that song ... "Sometimes I feel like I've been tied to the whipping post, tied to the whipping post, oh Lord I feel like I'm dying ..."

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gold down $3.10....  When will it end ?

Remind me of that song ...  "Sometimes I feel like I've been tied to the whipping post, tied to the whipping post, oh Lord I feel like I'm dying  ..."

Yes and for once it is not in the dollar euro rate which is virtually unchanged at the moment

On the upside I got myself a series of philharmonikers at 1.5 % over melt which is not bad

I'm thinking it's about time for uncle buck and silver to do an about face.

Instead of the dire warnings about the collapse in silver prices, does anyone think that silver might just be at the lower end of its' trading range, $6.80 - $7.60?

Crapvision is sure trying its' best to generate some panic selling in PDG because of the strike. One of their sponsors must need to accumulate.

I continue to transfer PMS shares from weak hands (mine) to strong hands (others). Am now down to 75% long. That leaves me with my remaining collection of henhouse floor covering. Will continue shrinking until I stop. Anyway there goes Friday's so-called Bullish late rally. Why believe the drop was bullshit and the rise was real? Just as easily the other way around or neither. Distribution has been pretty obvious for 2 weeks now, (well obvious now anyway.) I'm not saying we are going in the cellar although that is a possibility. Will be watching it.

ON THE hOOEY. It is trying to hold support here at Friday's low which corresponds to the 38.2% retracement of the rally from June 9 low.

Next support is 193.57 which is the 50% retracement and neckline (June 28 low).

Below is 190.78 or 61.8% retr or June 14 low and just below that is 190.23 which is the 38.2% retr off the May/June rally.

Below that is 185.5 the 50% and 180.8 the 61.8%. Below 180, it's back to 165 then probably on down.

Here's a list of PMS stocks which I think make the best traders right now;

Criteria:

1. Price: $1 to $10

2. Volume: 200,000+ per day average.

3. Range: In the last year MAX HIGH must be nearly twice MAX LOW or better.

4. US traded PMS stocks.

AUY

BGO

CBJ

CDE

GSS

HL

HMY

IVN

KRY

MNG

NG

NTO

NXG

SWC

I'm not rec any of these stocks per se either on a fundamental or technical basis. I own 2 of them at the moment. It would just seem to me that we don't appear to be ready to go to the moon and a bit of flexibility. liquidity and nimbleness may be required in here. Yet the possibility is still there for a big move up and if one is positioned one should be positioned in "the movers". The above list gives access to marginabulls, silvers, a PGM. a South African, and the usual suspects of household names.

I'm thinking it's about time for uncle buck and silver to do an about face.

Instead of the dire warnings about the collapse in silver prices, does anyone think that silver might just be at the lower end of its' trading range, $6.80 - $7.60?

The dollar is very strong right now it seems. I dont know if its going to fall. Seems like its going to do a retrace of the entire decline... Maybe to 100?

But I dont think it matters, gold will rise anyway.

I think silver is right on the uptrendline at 6.80. Some people think its broken it, they arent drawing the line correctly. :D

But if it falls through 6.80, then I think its broken it. But I think it wont fall any more.

This forum is now officially pronouced dead.

Sorry, but the lack of participation makes this place pretty useless all things considered.

I'd go over to Gold-Eagle if the format wasn't so totally crappy.

Anyway I'll be around and may pop in from time to time.

TA

This forum is now officially pronouced dead.

Sorry, but the lack of participation makes this place pretty useless all things considered.

I'd go over to Gold-Eagle if the format wasn't so totally crappy.

Anyway I'll be around and may pop in from time to time.

TA

Really? I think this is the only useful forum I've come across (relating to the gold sector).

Archived