"I think I might be late for curfew."

Teen Is Found Alive After Eight Days

REDMOND, Wash. (AP) - A teenager missing for eight days has been found alive in her wrecked car by a woman who said prayer and dreams led her to the site.

Laura Hatch, 17, last seen at a party Oct. 2, was found Sunday in her 1996 Toyota Camry about 150 feet below a road in this suburb east of Seattle, King County sheriff's deputies said . . .

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ko-Rectal Countdown

Clock Ticking

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

I thought of Glad when I read that story about Laura Hatch this morning. I'd like to quote three more paragraphs from the CNN story:

Hatch's parents organized a volunteer search Saturday, and that night Sha Nohr, the mother of Hatch's friend, said she had dreams of a wooded area and heard the message, "Keep going, keep going."

On Sunday morning, Nohr and her daughter drove to the area where the crash occurred, praying along the way. "I just thought, `Let her speak out to us,"' Nohr told The Seattle Times.

Nohr said something drew her to stop and clamber over a concrete barrier and more than 100 feet down a steep, densely vegetated embankment where she barely managed to discern the wrecked car in some trees.

A book that I would recommend on synchronicity and alternative modes of perception is Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot.

Laura Hatch's wrecked car

450FOUND_ALIVE_WAVAL102_600928311102004.jpg

putting this one in the "shorts I wish I never covered" category:

Amkor Discloses Informal SEC Inquiry

CHANDLER, Ariz., Oct. 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Amkor Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMKR - News) announced today that the Securities and Exchange Commission is conducting an informal inquiry into trading in the securities of Amkor. The company believes that the inquiry relates to transactions in the company's securities by certain individuals, which may include certain insiders, during 2004. In connection with the informal inquiry, the company has received requests from the SEC to voluntarily produce documents and other relevant information concerning these matters, and Amkor is cooperating with these requests. The SEC has advised Amkor that the inquiry should not be construed as either an indication by the SEC that any violations of law have occurred, or as an adverse reflection upon any person, entity or security.

sounds like insiders were dumping before they had to admit business sucks...

Archived