Who Goes There?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the full Greasepan text:

FEDERAL RESERVE

"During the past decade, despite more than 250 billion barrels of oil extracted worldwide, net proved reserves rose well in excess of 100 billion barrels. That is, gross additions to reserves have significantly exceeded the extraction of oil the reserves replaced. "

So , the man who pointed to estimates by Wall Street anal cysts for his comfort level with stock prices at the peak of the bubble , now points to the almost unbelievable reserve estimates by various middle eastern countries and oil companies for his comfort level with world energy conditions!!!

As usual, they start of the Q&A with a bootlicking shill who said there is no deficit if you really look at it the way we want "you" to see it....thank you mr. chairman for the wonderfull job you've done creating bubbles.....

It was hilarious last night on one of the poodit shows they had the national debt clock running and it was spinning like a top at 7.3 trillion and rising during the guys oration....

why doesn't anyone ever question this guy and what he's done to the country ?

Ag

greenscum is freaking liar

In the movie Chicago, furniture salesman Fred Casely is taking his leave after a drunken bonk with Roxie Hart, before her husband comes home. He informs her that his promises of getting her a showbiz job were never real.

Roxie: [sobbing] "You LIED to me, Fred. You're a LIAR!"

Fred: "Ah, baby, I woulda said anything to get into your pants."

Roxie: [pulls a pistol out of top dresser drawer] BANG BANG BANG [Casely falls down dead in a pool of blood]

Guest bullseatshitndie

Ag

the sheetheads asking questions are part of the problem. they just stoke each and portray themselves as the greatest thing since sliced bread. one form of govt protecting the other.

Guest bullseatshitndie

ufb. spewbag saying productivity the reason why no jobs created during bush administration. LOLOLOL

yeah, ok. suddenly 4 years ago and upsurge of productivity came along. fornicate him

Ag

the sheetheads asking questions are part of the problem. they just stoke each and portray themselves as the greatest thing since sliced bread. one form of govt protecting the other.

The sheetheads are merely representatives of the People. Perhaps the real problem is the People want to be lied to, anything is OK - just don't let my mortgage rates rise or my Fidelity Funds go down .

As an exercise do you think 99.9% of the People would be shocked and outraged if you told them that their elected representatives are engaging in elaborate manipulations - verbal and otherwise - not for personal profit , but for the greater good of the People's mutual funds/retirement accts. and mortage payments? No - they would award them medals.

Henny: Once again I agree. However the sheep do not have a clue that the manipulation and lies, designed to protect them, will ultimately ruin them.

Soup: frankly if the people were offered a choice between a crash now or an even bigger crash sometime in the indeterminate future - they would unanimously vote for the deferred pain.

It would take statesmanlike leadership of the kind i doubt exists in the world today to take actions to stop the runaway train before it hits something.

Nothing ever gets done until a wall is hit - my trading philosophy!

Archived