Daily Digger - Moonday Sept SEX, '04

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mahendra was wrong big time...

"no power in the universe can take gold and silver down", and here we are down $10 on gold and .50 on silver!

His latest vision of stardom

I NEVER PROMISE SOMETHING COMPLETE WITH THE DATE IF I AM NOT CONFIDENT ON ALL MY 15 POINTS. THE 15 POINTS SAY THAT BEFORE THE LAST DAY OF SEPTEMBER GOLD WILL REACH AROUND $448. WHAT ELSE DO MY MEMBERS WANT? GOLD STOCKS WILL HAVE AN UNBELIEVABLE RISE. HOLD YOUR GOLD INVESTMENT.

If my charts are right, we broke out of Wave 4 of C of major wave B.

That means, again, if my charts are right that we see NEM and the miners top out sometime in the next 3 to 8 days.

Target for 5 is merely in the 46.00 range. However, fom a larger perspective, I wouldn't be surprised to see a double top near 47.32.

Again, if my charts are right, this potential double top may be a huge Flat. If so we do back to the may lows. For NEM that's 34.70.

post-11-1094607291.gif

Today September 8 marks 19 calendar days from the last high in the Gold and Silver. Since I'm looking for a major turn this week as we are three years from an important low there are some other clusters for time as well as price. I believe there is little downside risk in Silver from these levels. Maybe 5.90 or so at the most. I would be an aggressive buyer on any breaks. Gold or Silver.

Archived