IDS Friday Sep3rd

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone-

My family and I are safely ensconced in the Marriott Residence Inn in downtown Atlanta on Peachtree Street. I will be back later and will post something this evening.

Tanks for everyone's good wishes. Let's hope Stoolbase Florida survives.

Guest libertas

Soup he is quite right. There cannot be a national housing bubble because there is no national housing market. Housing doesn't move around and customers only move to a very limited extent.

Consequently, you only get a lot of local bubbles. Which clearly there are. There are also depressed areas where you can't give them away because no-one wants to live there, no matter how cheap.

Inexplicable, In excusable absence of the 2:15pm Tick Monkeys:

You see, there are six of them - the tick monkeys that is. They range in IQ from 60 to 90. The smart ones decided to take a risk and leave early for the long weekend, leaving only one behind - the dyslexic one with the 60 IQ. After failing to create a series of 1000 ticks at 2:15, he panicked and called the holiday bound moneys on their car phones. They fought traffic and rushed back - just got in around 3 pm. Not too late to save the day. Bad monkey gets no bananas for the rest of the evening.

Consequently, you only get a lot of local bubbles. Which clearly there are. There are also depressed areas where you can't give them away because no-one wants to live there, no matter how cheap.

In aggregate, it's a Virtual Bubble. :P

bubblemeister

"Print 'em green for the weekend, Boyz!"

post-3-1094239059_thumb.jpg

Ok I admit I may be wrong about the tick monkey theory. May be it is a few long term , value oriented investors that are stepping in at 3pm before a holiday weekend , in verythin liquidity condition to buy some undervalued stocks - letting their brokers know that they expect them to keep buying till the Dow turns green.

Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaa.

Archived