"It does now"

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie

whew, just in time for the RNC. now they can concentrate on biatchs and hoes

2:48PM Ayatollah al-Sistani reaches al-Sadr deal - reports by August Cole

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS.MW) -- Shiite cleric Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani has reached some sort of pact with Muqtada al-Sadr that will see an end to the violent standoff at Najaf's holy shrine, according to Agence France-Presse. An announcement by al-Sistani is planned shortly, according to CNN. Al-Sistani had just returned from the U.K. where he had been receiving medical treatment, effectively keeping him out of al-Sadr's showdown with the Iraqi government until now.

Foxie,

You often offer to throw up charts for others. Can you provide a daily chart for STRA? I'm wondering if anyone else sees it as running up to the DT line and sees it as an interesting short set up.

sorry for the delay jimi. Had been to hospital to visit my 92 year old grandma who is there sicne monday. Hey, beardrech was also there :lol:

here is the Strayer weekly log chart You see the channel, the big one. If that thing goes down it will see 66 quickly. Could be it tests the 50 sma weekly from below and kisses it goodbye. But it must not be. It is not mosnter style bearish, but not bullsih either. If i could choose, i simply would look at another stock, This one isnt a dream setup.

post-3-1093546786.gif

re span index..Just spoke to the guys in Piraeus, and they'll provide the figures..I'll try to get some kind of historical data too, ( though I don't know how easy that is for them ) so our Stool-span index will have a bit of history behind it when it goes live on september 1st.

Top Stories - Los Angeles Times

Bush Edges Ahead of Kerry for the 1st Time

regarding this poll. you can't tell me scrub didn't call arnold who has some dirt on somebody at the times and say, publish this poll. not even 1600 people polled, give me a break.

The Times Poll, supervised by polling director Susan Pinkus, interviewed 1,597 adults, including 1,352 registered voters nationwide, from Saturday through Tuesday. It has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ryforthe1sttime

Take a look at ANY poll touted in the media, the total number surveyed are never much more than that.

Archived