Technically Telling Thursday Aug 26

Hi Moon Man

I read that newlettre writers are overly optimistic and then I read a long rebuttal that said those people were not representative of the goldbug community and to look at COT

Hmmmm. I use Bearvests' COT site these days:

http://news.goldseek.com/COT

As far as DROOY. It's a speculative stock indeed. However, I do believe it offers value at its current pricetag. But somehow, I prefer to daytrade that stock, when I believe we're close to a HUI top, or just passed it.

BTW, where is TFH? Haven't seen him for some days now. Not in the early, or the late hours for that matter. Don't forget about us, goober. Always enjoy your comments and charts.

Gold just turned positive.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing like the feel of the "real" stuff... Yesterday scratched my Silver itch and bought fourteen 10oz Englehard bars, six 10oz misc bars, 2 plastic sleeved Extruded (early 1980s, love their looks) 100oz Englehard bars, and a stamped 100oz AMark bar. .......... consider another 500 ounces off the market for a long long time...

Eager to see what is behind that power move yesterday in SSRI....

Good fortune today guys and gals...

AGEKA - I wonder if you've seen this. I came upon it quite by accident.

Kies Uw Taal

It obviously means Select Your Language as the English translation is right beside it but I can see Uw as Your and Taal as Tell or Talk but Kies? The best I could come up with was Guess - or - Guess Your Talk. I stuck the phrase in Babel for Dutch to English, they have no Flem and got Molar Your Language. Molar? That's a back tooth!  :lol:

kies = tooth or molar

kies ( verb kiezen ) is the intruction form " choose "

Taal = Language

And yes , these translation programs often do not understand the difference between a name and a verb

they should know that a sentence without a verb is unlikely

Therefore I always ask translation in English and afterwards in French ( since most do not know Dutch or Flemish )

Did you try the link? Have you seen that before?

AGEKA - I wonder if you've seen this. I came upon it quite by accident.

Kies Uw Taal

It obviously means Select Your Language as the English translation is right beside it but I can see Uw as Your and Taal as Tell or Talk but Kies? The best I could come up with was Guess - or - Guess Your Talk. I stuck the phrase in Babel for Dutch to English, they have no Flem and got Molar Your Language. Molar? That's a back tooth!? :lol:

kies = tooth or molar

kies ( verb kiezen ) is the intruction form " choose "

Taal = Language

And yes , these translation programs often do not understand the difference between a name and a verb

they should know that a sentence without a verb is unlikely

Therefore I always ask translation in English and afterwards in French ( since most do not know Dutch or Flemish )

Did you try the link? Have you seen that before?

I tried the link and whatever the choice the language was English :D

Now they have removed the choice

This is a typical Belgian site instead of French and Flemish they opt for English which does not hurt the feelings of neither group

HAD - Thanks!

Ageka - :lol: But what did you think of the analist; you see that before?

ThorAss

go back and look again

I switched off my noflash and popupblocker and switched on my java cup of coffee and still I fail to see anything out of normal

Am I blind, stupid,innoculated or just dense :(

Or Flemish Belgian :blink:

JOHANNES HONSELL, PARIS HANDELSBLATT, 26.8.2004

Summery of German article about France

The citizens of France have 3000 to 5000 ton of private gold

France has a 8 % sales tax

The biggest goldbusiness in France has a 100 kilo turnover per day

Anybody inheriting gold runs to sell it

OH was talking about Nevsun (TSX:NSU). Just like him, I own a few shares in this one. Seems like a genuine break out, as far as I can see.

Sustained sideways action will break through a downsloping T line..... that is why in this particular chart a breakout over the horizontal line drawn across the 4.50 ish level would constitute a BO from point of view.....

Thanks for your take AB. You're welcome Hadjin.

Golds stock turn lower after opening higher.

TCG, you're up early or late. Haven't seen any of your posts the last two days. Don't be shy, mate. We have no posting standards as you might have noticed. :lol:

Thor, read yesterdays thread back, and I wasn't very subtle yesterday. (but neither are you, all the time that is) Any chance on an update on NEM or Semi's? :unsure:

Archived