Miner's Lady (Fri Aug 20 + Weekend)

The IT bottomed on My 10 th for the HUI and XAU. Full stop. The period following the bottom is the base building phase. It is then followed by the breakout phse. Leaders are the first to breakout. What we need to see now is that these leaders who have broken out do not fall back into their bases. also we need to see more stocks breaking their local RES.

examples... NEM PDG have been leaders.

EGO and BGO are still base building.

others are just bottoming now...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this article may explain partly the rush to the metals?http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=...01404&printer=1 the world is a scarry place!

ageka thanks for sharing your family story. i have heard this before. europeans have gone through alot more than n.americans. i have most of my money in physical gold and silver that i bought a couple of years ago. so far so good. dharma

we must be tolerant and open-minded. let our common thread bind us. we are a small diverse group spread around the world - to quarry over these differences is contradictory to many of the very qualities of PMs that we have come to love.

christian, muslim, athiest, left/right wing nut i don't care. hate bush love bush hate the war love the war i don't care.

voice your unedited concious and be heard brutha's and sista's. :)

Just got in...The biggest anomoly I'm seeing today is AGT? Up 10%? Can't even remember an up day in this stock. :blink: Kidding of course. We've come far and fast. GLG, up 2% and RGLD unch...hmmm...unless someone allays my fears, I'd say "short term" top is the order of the day. Nice to see the strength in the gold price though.

Of course without a better look, I'm not married to this pos yet...

Best,

The CoinGuy

EDIT: After first glance, I'm amazed at the strength coming into these stocks...No opinions until I get a good look this weekend.

looking for gold to take a breather - important to see how to behaves back at 408, eh?

yeah, doc's been great!

posts everyday that we don't agree with but if everyone b*tched and moaned over it pretty soon there would be nobody left. when people start getting cranky is in itself an indicator, hehehe.

i'm weighted to gold, much more pm stock than the physical but i have been sloowwwwlly accumulate the physical...each week more or less i get something. i'm not trying to time it nor blow my load in one buy...lil' by lil'.

keep it coming!

Gold is going up without help of the dollar going down

I've held the belief that gold can rally despite the dollar holding its own.

I think it's awesome if gold were to decouple from the dollar.

Oil has been going through the roof and gold is merely reflecting the rise in oil and its inflationary implications.

The USD index is up 24 ticks, right? Gold is up $7. Pretty impressive stuff...

"'In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value... The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves. This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists' tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the confiscation of wealth.'"

- Alan Greenspan, "Gold and Economic Freedom," 1967

post-11-1093020349.jpg

Personally I never believe anything I see on scam Friday and it's a damn hard day to trade. I saw things today that were most unbelievable but I won't bore you with the details. Besides I wouldn't want to detract in any way from the great PMS move.

Agent Smith: "Quarry"?: No doubt a Freudian slip on your part. Isn't the mine a funny thing? :lol:

Moon, I'd kinda like to see what the real explanation is for todays move in the metals is.

Clearly the pm's are overbought here, at least short term, but things can stay overbought and Dover Sole alot longer than we think.

That is the point, OH. Overbought? Maybe. But do the real bulls not always consist out of prolonged periods of overboughtness.

TCG, for better or worse, I did the same GSS thingy. If I can get more than 25% in a week or so, then I'm a happy camper. Besides, I see yummier out there.

Hadjin, for Jacguar Nickle, you better check AB. Sasketchewan is a stock I like, but don't own it at the moment. Queenstake resources is a gold stock I would never buy. Just my take on it.

Archived