Miner's Lady (Fri Aug 20 + Weekend)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick Santelli on Crapvision says ..."lots or reasons to buy Gold, but don't include Inflation as one of them".

Lots of Gold talk bubbling out of Crapvision this morning

Rick Santelli on Crapvision says ..."lots or reasons to buy Gold, but don't include Inflation as one of them".

Lots of Gold talk bubbling out of Crapvision this morning

Yeah, the most ridiculous thing they've said that gold is up in response to higher oil prices. What? all of a sudden?

I suspect something else is going on - maybe simply short covering or something more substantial like another country buying ala Argentina?

Agree Moon, just waiting for em' to sell it back down. It will be interesting to see the COT report this week.

Some people hear something and then give a complete different interpretation

Long term core inflation is related to price of silver and gold

This model was used by Agfa Gevaert for deciding how much ( stock ) silver to buy for their photofilms

Of course the price of oil is also related to the inflation

But to give this as an explanation is of course wrong since the study of Agfa Gevaert showed a delay of 6 to 8 quarters :(

GSS is again 5% up. Some 25% now in the last three days or something. Must make a lot of people happy here. Then again, if things come your way, you always get a kind of cautious. Gotta run some arons, goobers. Catcha later.

Oh, and when you see Thor, tell him I did not mean bad. I just used him for my humor, while he called me indirectly boring. If I was out of line, tell me, I can take it. Maybe I dish it out sometimes unintended, but I can also take it.

Archived