Miner's Lady (aka Daily Digger)

THE GOOD

In a secular dollar bear/pm bull, it's been wise to pay attention to charts such as the GSS chart i posted on 8/6 hitting long-term support at $3.80 where a few of us backed up our space shuttles headed for THE MOON!

CONGRATULATION GOOBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

THE BAD

uh, er sorry but the rest of you dollar-shorts guru groubies is takin' uh sloooooow bus tuh YERANUS via the ASSSSStehemerroid belt. Watchout for the clingons! :cry:

THE UGLY

What it's like in Yeranus- Bend over Guru Groubies and "SQUEAL A PIG!" :o

WHERE TO NOW SAINT PETER?

For now it's all in the dollar - need to break 87 now, but first, as a cat plays with a mouse, let's allow the dollar a bit of a rest before we ponce again! heh heh heh

HUI - very strong into the close (as commented on before) - upward to the two hundred teens something where we get ample supply?

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=$HUI,uu[h,a]daca...

NG looking strong!

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=ng,uu[h,a]dacayi...

post-11-1092961496.gif

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't sleep? Pre-market and nodding off? Done with the charts?

Peter Grandich

Wednesday on RobTV.com, just scroll down the page at the link. I'm about half way through the show, like what I've heard so far.

12:30 - Market Call with Jim O'Connell

North American mining companies, precious metals & base metals.

Peter Grandich, editor & publisher, Grandich Publications

Best,

TCG

EDIT: Peter is hot on Uranium, Cobalt etc...Recommends IUC.to, FCO.to etc...Top picks: Goldcorp, Nevsun(Take over target), and Cameco

Peter was quite the whiz kid in his day. Came back from the depths. Good man. Lives a stone's throw from moi.

Small update. I added with a close over the 85 dma, and think we are now oscillating between the 450-and 225 dma. For now, I plan to drop some stocks, in the event of hitting the resistance area of 210. These funds will be reallocated with a close over 216. In other words, the HUI between 210 and 216 may not offer the right risk reward to me. However, this depends on general market conditons as well.

We've got a couple of old bottoms in the 208 area and 210 is 50% of the range 256-163 so we are heading up into resistance. Silver is up into resistance at 6.90. We get a close over 6.90 and I think we will run very quickly to 7.25-7.50.

Here's my chart on the $HUI. I'm under the impression we've completed our 5 waves down, and powering out of the consolidation with an ABC as we did in our last two corrections. Might pay to review the charts on these. As mentioned, both C-D legs were powerful advances. Some of the front-runners in my herd might need stops tightened, I'll be looking at this tonight. Today, just enjoying the show.

Maybe I need to get on the horn to see if they deliver to Toronto?

Omaha Steaks

Best,

TCG

CG if you got the geeters no one has better meat than Omaha Steaks. Excellent. :D :P

Congrats to anyone who loaded up on HUGO last Friday!!!

in case you missed it - all this was explained in the conference call

Southern Oyu Tolgoi measured and indicated copper and gold resources increased by 109% in new independent resource estimate

yeah goobs - no, your eyes aren't playin tricks on you -

109% INCREASE!!! :grin:

http://ca.us.biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040818/to250_1.html

post-11-1092964096.gif

Just thought of something. Bet the SKI Guy is fairly nauseous at the moment.  :lol:

Didnt his indicator BARELY miss a buy signal or something like that?

His sytem is very complex, I didnt really understand it, but it seemed to be pretty good. Something like it gave buys when the price is above the average price from 30 days ago and (some bigger number) days ago, but lower than 16 days ago??

Again, I really didnt understand it all. He was one of those expecting the mythical "one more drop, that of course I will skillfully buy at the bottom when everyone else sells"' wasnt he.

Any updates from him?

Yep. Mineralstox.com His problem is he is buying the deflation argument every damn time Gold gets indigestion. His method will not work because the fund he is using does not include the same issues it did yesterday. Do you get my drift? It is bs and in my opinion has no basis. I have been reading and communicating with him for a while. IMHO clueless. ;)

Here's my chart on the $HUI.  I'm under the impression we've completed our 5 waves down, and powering out of the consolidation with an ABC as we did in our last two corrections.  Might pay to review the charts on these.  As mentioned, both C-D legs were powerful advances.  Some of the front-runners in my herd might need stops tightened, I'll be looking at this tonight.  Today, just enjoying the show.

Omaha Steaks

Best,

TCG

CG if you got the geeters no one has better meat than Omaha Steaks. Excellent. :D :P

Well the sweet corn is a ready... now I am just waitin for the fedex man... think I will sleep out on the front porch all next week ;)

TFH what parts are they... B)

Normally I just throw a lot of junk. Sometimes I can toss a good change up but you got to watch out cause I throw a lot of curves. Some people accuse me of using the old spit ball but it's actually just a knuckler. But my best pitch over the long haul is the slider. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't think anyone's ever questioned the repetoire, it's the delivery.

Moon - that's a little SCARY! I've always said, "if I got what I deserved.... anyway a good day if you were long gold, silver and pm's. What I'm surprised about is that now we've quote "broken resistance" more charties aren't yelling BUY!

Actually I'm not terribly fussed if my delivery is liked or not. I like it and hopefully there are others who don't take me too seriously and enjoy my pithiness. Reading through this thread is often wetter than a wet weekend. At least I brighten the place up. I really don't intend to alter my style much. If it's not appreciated then I can easily go, pass into infamy and be forgotten. And not one hair will I lose in the process.

I enjoy your posting. Nothing like losing money to piss some people off.

Here's my chart on the $HUI.  I'm under the impression we've completed our 5 waves down, and powering out of the consolidation with an ABC as we did in our last two corrections.  Might pay to review the charts on these.  As mentioned, both C-D legs were powerful advances.  Some of the front-runners in my herd might need stops tightened, I'll be looking at this tonight.  Today, just enjoying the show.

Omaha Steaks

Best,

TCG

Well the sweet corn is a ready... now I am just waitin for the fedex man... think I will sleep out on the front porch all next week ;)

Geeters is money. Sorry. :D

Here's my chart on the $HUI.? I'm under the impression we've completed our 5 waves down, and powering out of the consolidation with an ABC as we did in our last two corrections.? Might pay to review the charts on these.? As mentioned, both C-D legs were powerful advances.?  Some of the front-runners in my herd might need stops tightened, I'll be looking at this tonight.? Today, just enjoying the show.

Omaha Steaks

Best,

TCG

Geeters is money. Sorry. :D

Well I could always bury that and dig it up later I suppose.

My wifes uncle was a dog trainer. Lived in a small city down in Brazil. Trained dobbies. He had the one dog real smart. used to put the money in the dogs collar and send him into the town to buy his cigarettes and newspaper.

dog never came home with the incorrect change.

Mans best friend

this is a true story. Just ask my wife. I still bring home the correct change from shopping.

Unless Silver pops now this should retrace some from here. New high for the move and a close under the opening. Gap above should contain any upside for now unless Silver takes out 6.90. This is getting overbought here and caution is warranted.

it didn't fill that breakaway gap to the downside just above. high volume doji... spells short term trouble IMO. A PB to the rising MA's would suit this dawg fine and dandy... on lightish volume of course....

Archived