Miner's Lady (aka Daily Digger)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And 10 becomes 15 out of 67 PMS stocks now bullish.

AAUK

AEM

CBJ

GLG

GRZ

LBTS

MDG

NEM

PAAS

PD

PDG

SSRI

SWC

WHT

WTZ

All subs now up nicely. First My Top Picks closely followed by the Heavies and the Silvers. Further down are the Africans and finally the dogs. My top picks up 13%. Heavies and silvers up 12%. In 9 sessions.

Normally I just throw a lot of junk. Sometimes I can toss a good change up but you got to watch out cause I throw a lot of curves. Some people accuse me of using the old spit ball but it's actually just a knuckler. But my best pitch over the long haul is the slider. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't think anyone's ever questioned the repetoire, it's the delivery.

Moon - that's a little SCARY! I've always said, "if I got what I deserved.... anyway a good day if you were long gold, silver and pm's. What I'm surprised about is that now we've quote "broken resistance" more charties aren't yelling BUY!

What I'm surprised about is that now we've quote "broken resistance" more charties aren't yelling BUY!

I think more are, but of course, its probably best to just buy every pullback now, not buy immediately. (Often retests the breakout point, thats when to buy).

Now we have all the long term gold bulls who were out waiting for the mythical 'one more wave down', out of the market and needing to buy back in, and they will be forced to chase it up/buy any pullback, while shorts must madly cover. Then after they do that, the momentum players will notice it and force it higher...

People are most bullish right after they just bought (esp with the last of their cash), and most bearish after they just sold. The chartists who were out and saw that this is a breakout, now want in badly, before everyone realizes that this is the real deal...they are probably praying for a pullback to buy, (writing that it should come?), so they can get in at any pullback to a support level.

imo, support points should hold now on any pullback, as a LOT of people need back in. I am already over 80% long silver and gold and silver mining equities, and will buy the next pullback as well, with all the people with no or small positions trying to get back in.

Normally I just throw a lot of junk. Sometimes I can toss a good change up but you got to watch out cause I throw a lot of curves. Some people accuse me of using the old spit ball but it's actually just a knuckler. But my best pitch over the long haul is the slider.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Don't think anyone's ever questioned the repetoire, it's the delivery.

Moon - that's a little SCARY! I've always said, "if I got what I deserved.... anyway a good day if you were long gold, silver and pm's. What I'm surprised about is that now we've quote "broken resistance" more charties aren't yelling BUY!

Actually I'm not terribly fussed if my delivery is liked or not. I like it and hopefully there are others who don't take me too seriously and enjoy my pithiness. Reading through this thread is often wetter than a wet weekend. At least I brighten the place up. I really don't intend to alter my style much. If it's not appreciated then I can easily go, pass into infamy and be forgotten. And not one hair will I lose in the process.

Okay one more time. The scan I'm using defines bullish as 50 dEMA above 200dEMA and price above 50 dEMA and RSI over 50. Since GSS has been down so long that the bottom looked like up, without looking I'm fairly certain that the 50 is still below the 200. Heck NEM just crossed over today. Let's not forget its been a long hard correction.

I'm not saying that the stocks on this list are the ones to buy and the ones not on the list aren't. Just emphasizing how the suctor is moving from bearish to bullish.

Without naming names, this gold shares market has snookered almost all of you.

Admit it.

We have broken out big time.

Beautiful breakout on volume but from an overbought condition.

It's still inside the uptrending channel / bear flag.

post-11-1092952222_thumb.jpg

The US$ is the loose cannon. I mean this rally is SO convincing who in their right mind is going to sell on a "pullback"? So people who are in now will hold and there are lots of people to buy if and as we fall. But if the $ starts and keeps rallying then what? I see that the conditions are now availabull who a truly savage decline. Again, this is not a prediction just an observation and concern. There is almost no one bearish. This is completely the opposite of the way we moved out of the March '02 lows. It was dead here except for everyone predicting how much lower we were going to go. Read the posts. Is that what you see now?

I'm sure if there is any harpooning to be done it will be the USS$ that scuppers the good ship PMS and sends it to Davy Jones locker. And there will be many along for the dunking I fear.

But not to worry as a great rally is now carved in stone. And there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Just thought of something. Bet the SKI Guy is fairly nauseous at the moment. :lol:

Having missed the boat on NEM I was forced into playing the SMegH which was a bit of a bore. Here there wasn't even really a trade. The initial period was fairly bullish but no confirmation in the second period and it was neutral. Decided for something to do to go long on a pullback to near the LOD then sell the midpoint. This effected, I then proceeded to buy the pullback then drift off to sleep. And the SMegH drifted and drifted but all the while rolling over. Lulled to sleep as it were I missed the stop and reverse at the day's open then became like the proverbial deer in the headlights as I watched everything slowly but unmercifully head south. When it hit the number ($30) and I saw the large sticky blocks come on the bid as the Dow started to rally I threw in a bid myself and doubled up 1 cent off the lows. I convinced myself that this was a good move while my model shifted uncomfortably in its seat. My target was then to break even on the later trades altho technically I saw the open as the best bet target. However, when I got back to even I bailed. The SMegH continued up without me and failed to get to the open price by 2 cents then had a late selloff to where I exitted anyway.

Just thought of something. Bet the SKI Guy is fairly nauseous at the moment. :lol:

Didnt his indicator BARELY miss a buy signal or something like that?

His sytem is very complex, I didnt really understand it, but it seemed to be pretty good. Something like it gave buys when the price is above the average price from 30 days ago and (some bigger number) days ago, but lower than 16 days ago??

Again, I really didnt understand it all. He was one of those expecting the mythical "one more drop, that of course I will skillfully buy at the bottom when everyone else sells"' wasnt he.

Any updates from him?

Archived