Miner's Lady (aka Daily Digger)

Anybody who owns CAU needs to get out now.

Montana just shut down their mine again....................

Thanks for that Wendy. CAU has been underperforming since I started my Sub watch. Of the silvers Cow and MotherFN are barely up while the rest are up 10%(GRS) to 21%(SSRI)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, and if you, and by you I mean you, can't gloat on a Gold site on a great day for precious then where and when can you gloat, I say!! :grin:

The trouble I see ahead is in the POG chart below. If I'm wrong and the bounce in the Hooey Gold ratio off the LT trend line is the real deal then I guess we can expect the POG to break out of this pattern. Well, I'm not taking any short positions into this but I'm not going long except on daytrades (which can be extremely lucrative.) Still I like the attraction of the following scenario.

A slightly higher POG to make the higher high and kiss the line Friday then some kind of pullback Monday to not sure where. A late month rally takes us up to our ultimate highs Sept 1 in the PMS and a little later perhaps for gold. If this comes to pass it will be the reaction to that pullback that will seal the fate of the Gold Bull one way or t'other.

post-11-1092934555.gif

Thor .. I look to youz guyz for the intelligent and truly insightful valuable input and analysis.. Every shared thought (right or wrong) by everyone is appreciated by me.

Left to my own devices, I'd rely on my brokerage advisor ... "Dumb and Dumber"... :wacko:

AB... quietly lying on the rug by the fireplace patiently awaitng a fed ex package from Nebarksa  :D  with some ANGUS in it for him.....

TCG..... :rolleyes:

Were kinda backwards folks out here AB, my foreman's still out back of the pole building trying to coax Bessy into the box....your covering the freight right? :D

Best,

TCG

Now we have the space to let the beauty roam no doubt. Don't know if the farmer will be too happy if the beastie decides to graze on the land he rents.

at any rate I was looking for the nicely dressed packaged variety of Angus. The FEDEX guy is a little nervous when I answer the door.

:P

Here's my chart on the $HUI. I'm under the impression we've completed our 5 waves down, and powering out of the consolidation with an ABC as we did in our last two corrections. Might pay to review the charts on these. As mentioned, both C-D legs were powerful advances. Some of the front-runners in my herd might need stops tightened, I'll be looking at this tonight. Today, just enjoying the show.

Maybe I need to get on the horn to see if they deliver to Toronto?

Omaha Steaks

Best,

TCG

post-11-1092936389.jpg

Without naming names, this gold shares market has snookered almost all of you.

Admit it.

We have broken out big time.

Pullback to XAU 87ish to load?

Majestic, take a bow.

Here's my chart on the $HUI. I'm under the impression we've completed our 5 waves down, and powering out of the consolidation with an ABC as we did in our last two corrections. Might pay to review the charts on these. As mentioned, both C-D legs were powerful advances. Some of the front-runners in my herd might need stops tightened, I'll be looking at this tonight. Today, just enjoying the show.

Maybe I need to get on the horn to see if they deliver to Toronto?

Omaha Steaks

Best,

TCG

I am drooling already.....woof woof.

Gosh that meat looks good. We served angus at my wedding and the folks in from the US absolutely adored the meal.

Of course I am biased to euros

but AU eg is at the bottom of its momentum and trying very manly to make its momentum go up but notice what a long way to go still to the zero line

( lucky I have allreay 10% as it is ; having averaged in / sold 30% at peaks for the past 4 years )

post-11-1092937169.gif

Thor ..  I look to youz guyz for the intelligent and truly insightful valuable input and analysis..  Every shared thought (right or wrong) by everyone is appreciated by me.

Yep.

Alot of good pitchers out there, it's all in the delivery. :)

Normally I just throw a lot of junk. Sometimes I can toss a good change up but you got to watch out cause I throw a lot of curves. Some people accuse me of using the old spit ball but it's actually just a knuckler. But my best pitch over the long haul is the slider. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Volumes are much better than yesterday. Copper stocks up despite lower SM indices. It all seems, at least to me, still according plan. (the gold bugs plan that is)

Hadjin, sorry to hear about that broker advice. "Dumb and Dumber" was a great movie though. :)

Nice charts CG and Ageka. I can never see enough charts. OH, finally we get what we deserve. :grin:

All this talk about meat. :P

Remember cattle (like fish) are friends not food.

I tried to figure out what a meatounce was without looking it up :(

Prices look high ; but then again in the US I got the best tenderloinssteaks I ever ate

I only know goldounces :D

Archived