Miner's Lady (aka Daily Digger)

Gold going down in the after hours then whooping it up on the NY open. Seems like the opposite of the good old days. The patterns all look pretty good but maybe too far too fast. Still Hooey had a run of like 11 up days coming out of the May low. Three days of bullish only candles. We've gone from Duck Soup to A Day at the Races.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Launchpad Construction

Preparations Under Way

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

KRY.to broke local res on stronger than average volume yesterday.....a break above 4.25 will confirm a new uptrend.....

the breakout phase follows the base building phase. Early May'slows are an IT bottom. In spite of the bears wave counts and worries about no volume. I strongly disagree that we will make new lows on POG XAU or HUI DJUSPM or GPX.

AB

Moon Man Your chart on KRY--Isn't that a bear flag you havre circled. Just wondering.

Usually, I don't put too many texts into my charts, so it's harder for people to say I was wrong. (or easier for me to deny it) But as appears, I can't fool you with that. I think my TA is quite different from text books, which I confess never to really have read.

Although, I do use many of the more traditional techniques, I'm more focused on recurring patterns and sequences. Below the KRY chart again, with a clearer suggestion.(If I had seen the stock earlier I might have bought it. However, now I'm a bit too late to my taste) I know OH had a good day though.

It's already too late to actively post for me. Have fun, guys.

post-11-1092750035_thumb.png

NEM pushing up again here in the lunch hour HUI and XAU are green as well

OSX stocks breaking down.... they are entering the mark down phase. Which is followed by the bottom, followed by the base building, breakout, mark up, top, distribute....... and the cycle repeats

1st tgt for the OSX is 97-98

Gold going down in the after hours then whooping it up on the NY open. Seems like the opposite of the good old days. The patterns all look pretty good but maybe too far too fast. Still Hooey had a run of like 11 up days coming out of the May low. Three days of bullish only candles. We've gone from Duck Soup to A Day at the Races.

thats just Horse Feathers :P

I think we pullback a bit in some of these issues. A few of mine look like they want to restest the downtrend lines they've broken recently. SXR.to on the move off the bottom. A little juice coming into some of my stocks(GRS, RGLD), I'm watching, waiting, and sitting on the positions I own, and I'm sitting on cash.

Patience is the key here, and I've had to have a lot of it this year... :rolleyes:

TCG

thats just Horse Feathers :P

Frankly I have no idea what you mean or you have no idea what I meant. As it turned out NEM opened down a buck. I'd call that some kind of pullback regardless of the fact that it subsequently regained all that and then some. Or maybe you don't think the patterns look pretty good, or that the HUI went up for 11 days or that we had 3 days of only bullish candles or maybe you don't like Marx Brothers references. And as for my first statement, well that's just a matter of record.

Woof woof!

Archived