Miner's Lady (aka Daily Digger)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PDG closes over 16.50 on the daily and you will have a third PNF chart showing a bullish PO.

TFH there are some signs of volume expansion ... you have to look for them but they are. RGLD GFI HMY are three for example.

GFI has a bullish PO by the way .... 1 st for the SA's

We get a nice pop in Gold and the SA's will play some serious catch up. Rand cooperating of course.

Bearvest,

Thanks for the comment, I'll be watching the DT line very closely to see what kind of power(VOL) we have as we reach it...Might need another attempt at it if it doesn't have what it takes....cool thing about trendlines though, it'll give us a "tell" right away.

The weekly chart I put up is a longer term perspective, I'm not familiar with Prechters work on waves, but I read one of Frosts works along time ago. I believe what were looking at is a Frost 5-3-5. The first 5 waves should complete somewhere above here, and then a decent ABC pullback, before another 5 waves. A full A-B-C-D. OF course, just a projection at this point.

At any rate, will be fun to watch going forward.

Best to you,

CG

On several forums people mention Durban Deep

These marginal mines can only make money if the price in Rand goes roughly to 88000 per kilo that is 2737 Rand per ounce ( and keep going up creating further expectations )

post-11-1092733063_thumb.gif

Somebody sent me this joke

the joke.

Crapvision guest commentator, upon hearing the huge trade deficit figures:

"this is proof how great the american economy is doing and how poorly the economies of europe and asia are doing. the foreigners are truly doing poorly, because they cant afford to buy american products, whilst americans are doing great, because they can afford to buy more foreign products."

FOA's gold trail

Quite the little fable,I haven't read most of it, mainly just the 2000 stuff.

I stored it my deep storage compartment though,for later reference.

I bound these posts into a book. Highly recommend #65 for starters.

TCG

I read for about 20 minutes and stopped when the first tangible quoted was wrong

He quotes Greshams law reversely

http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_18616758...80%99s_law.html

Archived