B4 the Bell, Toozleday Aug 10, 2004

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yobob1

Quietly this morning the Redbook report showed a .5% decline in sales while the other one, ICSC-UBS index, was up .1%. Y-O-Y is running behind inflation

Throw in the inventory build that has been occurring for a few months now and what's that spell? SALE! SALE! SALE!

Jimi if you loan me the $50 at 0% for 60 months on a balloon basis, I'll take the other side. :lol:

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS REASONABLE, SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING SO WE CAN SCROLL AWAY FROM MARTINI'S WEIRD TELETUBBIES DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean this? :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

post-20-1092158917.jpg

:o :o :o

AH-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H!!!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More Blotter Acid, Jimi?

Quietly this morning the Redbook report showed a .5% decline in sales while the other one, ICSC-UBS index, was up .1%. Y-O-Y is running behind inflation

Throw in the inventory build that has been occurring for a few months now and what's that spell? SALE! SALE! SALE!

Jimi if you loan me the $50 at 0% for 60 months on a balloon basis, I'll take the other side. :lol:

only if he can put it on his cof card. :lol: :P

Just for Doc,

CHRISITANS EJECTED FROM PHILLIES GAME;

HOMOSEXUALS INCITE RIOT 8/10/04

PHILADELPHIA ? Yesterday, five Christians with the Philadelphia-based Repent America were ejected from the 2nd annual Philadelphia Philles' Gay Day after homosexuals and homosexual advocates began to incite a riot by pulling down the Christian's Gospel banner, which read, ?HOMOSEXUALITY IS SIN, CHRIST CAN SET YOU FREE.?

http://www.repentamerica.com/pr_christiansejected.html

"Thilly Phillies"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived