B4 the Bell, Toozleday Aug 10, 2004

Has anyone else noticed that the "zero percent for x months" offers from credit card lenders such as MBNA have stopped cold? What's Joe Six gonna do, to roll over his $30K balance? :o

got a letter from MBNA explaining that they were changing their schedule concerning decisions on their card rates

moving from quarterly to monthly

now... just thinking like a criminal here... would they do that to benefit me or them?

rates=LOA

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reporters in Iraq say clerics asked people to get off street.? Could be major trouble brewing.

US calls for evacuation of Najaf

Announcements in Arabic warn residents near the front lines that there is no truce and asks them to evacuate.

al-Sistani leaves under cover of "medical treatment in England"...

Najaf is about to be bombed into oblivion...

Iran is offering up Sadr on a platter...

silent western media...

market sniffing it out

LOA

just my crazy thoughts

I knew it in my gut when I got up this morning.

Monster up.

Mr. Market is trying to convince hisself that he already discounted the quarter-point hike.

Forty-five dollah oil and the ratcheted-up pressure on the carry trade are going to trump Mr. Market's happy-face act, I think.

Has anyone else noticed that the "zero percent for x months" offers from credit card lenders such as MBNA have stopped cold? What's Joe Six gonna do, to roll over his $30K balance? :o

Ya, but I still got 6 months of interest free money with which to short the crap out of this market. Thanks Mr. Magoo, I appreciate it.

The difference between gold stocks and the rest of the market is that the charts of the gold stocks look great. The rest of the market looks like shit. Why, because gold stocks are in a bull market, you know. And as our friend Jimmy Jones Cramer knows, there's always a bull market somewhere. When the market crumbles, the stock players who are looking for a haven will find the precious metals stocks much to their liking. And because of their tiny float, it won't take much to drive a monster bull move. Unless HUI breaks 181 in the next few days, the bull market is intact, and this will be the last great buying opportunity for this generation. 181 is the dividing line. Below that, not as bullish, but not bearish either.

Don't knock the Gold Stocks until you have looked at the Golden Stool, issued each morning in your Anals.

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Good news to me. Tanks much Doc! ;)

Hmmm... will there be repurcussions as the US strikes the holiest areas of Iraq?

US soldiers striking and entering Imam Ali Shrine and the old cemetery?

http://www.islam-online.net/English/News/2...article03.shtml

"We respect the shrine and any action taken will be on the order and direction of the governor," the spokesman said, according to AFP.

Ahh yes. The "governor said it was o.k." :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

buy buy buy

Caution:

Government's oil inventory build data released tomorrow.

The number will proclaim massive jump in inventories...no matter what the truth is.

I nomimate Plunger as Distinguished Professor of Forensic Statistics. :)

DPFS?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I second that! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reporters in Iraq say clerics asked people to get off street.  Could be major trouble brewing.

US calls for evacuation of Najaf

Announcements in Arabic warn residents near the front lines that there is no truce and asks them to evacuate.

al-Sistani leaves under cover of "medical treatment in England"...

Najaf is about to be bombed into oblivion...

Iran is offering up Sadr on a platter...

market sniffing it out

LOA

just my crazy thoughts

I worked yesterday with a old commarde of mine. I must have worked at least 8 years, side by side with this guy, named Farshid. I've known Farshid for over 15 years now.

Farshid fled Iran in 1977. His first stop was a short stay on Ok, then on to Ut., where he has resided ever since. (you can imagine the warm welcome he's endured...)

One thing he said yesterday, Najaf is an extremely historic & holy city with some graveyard that's 1500 years old.

). Najaf also contains one of the largest cemeteries in the world.

Archived