A Dog's Life

Guest bullseatshitndie

goldman crap put out bullish report end of last week :D

10:23AM AIG completes 'head-and-shoulders', breaks uptrend line (AIG) by Tomi Kilgore

NEW YORK (CBS.MW) -- Shares of insurer AIG (AIG) were down $1.37, or 2 percent, at $67.43, completing a "head-and-shoulders" reversal pattern and breaking below a weekly trendline in the process. The two "shoulders" are the mid-February high of $75.66 and the June 7 high of $74.98, the top of the "head" is the April 13 high of $77.36 and the "neckline" equates to the March 24 and May 10 lows of about $68.70. The pattern isn't technically completed until the stock closes below the "neckline." The weekly trendline connects the mid-March low of $42.92, the mid- to late-November lows of $56.16 and $56.85 and last week's low of $69. There should be support at the late-July highs just above $65 at the bottom of the Dec. 15 and Dec. 12 gaps between $61.41 and $59.64. In addition, the "measured move" calculation of the "head-and-shoulders" targets about $60. Close resistance should now be at the neckline $68.70, followed by the July 13 high of $71.49.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XAU now bonering after The Matrix gives gold a $5 haircut.

Eff the Matrix.

I'm now long GG with jickiss at $11.60

OSX also a buying opportunity on this dip.

CFC, FRE, NCEN, LEND are finally giving some back. Good risk reward on the short side, after 5 consecutive days of non-stop Bonering on this sector.

Hey Ag:

Check out this Goalposter:

post-3-1090335491.gif

On yesterday's down day, the average trade size on the DIA was over 1,100. Today, the DIA are trading up on an average trade size of 621. No committed buys just committed sellers is my conclusion.

I'm seeing some deckchair rotation back into tech junk today, a split from the pattern we've been seeing all month. Breadth is positive today in the Naz, and upside volume is 70% of total. We may get a small bounce here, but of dubious quality.

Gold under 400

Solid bid under the spoos

Script is becoming to easy to read.

Failure is imminent

XAU not buying the gold slap this time.

Its obviously getting blatant to all participants.

I bet the gold contract V-Bottoms out of here and the dollar crashes when Al Green updates us on the status of the FOMC HedgeFund.

post-3-1090336856.gif

This market is so weak that it can't even get a good boner for the greatest and biggest central planner and ponzi scheme operator in the history of man.

Archived