"We may never see their likes again."

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody noticing the trend in these ISM releases?

New orders down

Production up

Inv up

Employment up

Looks to me like the peak is in the rear view mirror

The forward looking indices, like ECRI, are trending down. The growth spurt is over. Unless wage growth picks up, growth will sink to a low level and could turn negative if oil continues higher.

The bulls will not go quietly into the sunset, however. There is at least one more corporate welfare bill ( foreign profit repatriation relief) that passed the Senate and could become law. It could be worth $300 billion. Once that is settled, the greatest effort in recorded history to get a market and economy off the floor will be complete.

My pool service company is raising their monthly fee by 7.6%.

Good thing there's no inflation.

Got my personal liability insurance hiked by 300%(self employed) starting October.

I'll give them their due--they hiked the insured amount by 3 times as well--so that anyone sueing me can become a euro multi millionaire instead of a miserable millionaire!

Market sector update. Cycle charts and intermediate price targets by centered moving average projections.

doc,

xng looked ok to me

am i reading it right?

Looks neutral to me, with potential to go either way. If the 29 day RoC holds and starts to turn up, would be nice.

11:31 Bush: Allawi charged w/ daily operations of Iraq govt.

11:32 Bush: Iraq govt. to prep country for January elections

11:35 Bush: A free Iraq will be 'decisive blow' to terrorism

"We are still in control of Iraq. We are the Crusaders. We will overpower the enemy and we will pick the leadership."

"Let's just all hold hands and buy stocks!!!!"

My pool service company is raising their monthly fee by 7.6%.

Good thing there's no inflation.

You?re so decadent, Doc.

I suppose next you?ll be bemoaning that the latest CPI release doesn?t take into account the outrageous increases in the price of a few splits of Dom Perignon ?59, a kilo of Beluga and five score larks tongues.

It's one of those plastic above ground things that the neighbor kids play in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know about larks, except for the one I used to drive, and the kind I used to smoke, back when I smoked.

Archived