Abstract Art

Mr market has supplied ample opportunity to go after the interest rate sensitive stocks

Watching them hold up FNM and FRE in this rising yield enviroment is one of the biggest disconnects I have ever seen.

some of the disconnect may be explained by the fact that some anal cysts imagine that the companies imagine that they are fully "hedged" for higher rates.

I would suspect that reality is something different.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

latest data i can get from the cbo (unConstitutional Bloated Overspending) say less than 7% of eligible make IRA contributions, down more than 80% from pre '86 levels.

pretty sure bull traps:

RUT - monday 4/5/04

SPX - friday 3/5/05

fun

Mr market has supplied ample opportunity to go after the interest rate sensitive stocks

Watching them hold up FNM and FRE in this rising yield enviroment is one of the biggest disconnects I have ever seen.

some of the disconnect may be explained by the fact that some anal cysts imagine that the companies imagine that they are fully "hedged" for higher rates.

I would suspect that reality is something different.

The POS companies that have assumed the risk are not getting their just rewards for such madness. Down but not much under the circumstances.

FNM FRE and SLM are portfolio darlings for mms run amok.

Many will wish they bought gold instead.

Gold is putting on a nice show today.

This market is giving all ample time to establish positions. I am a little surprised there is not more concern. The mms will all go down together

Archived