Abstract Art

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the hell did Rummy say ?????

We will whip their tails. Referred to the insurgents as "terrorists & thugs." First question from press corp was somewhat dismissive of that characterization, and suggested that the coalition allies are getting nervous... something about the Bulgarians demanding protection of their 700 troops in-country.

We're lost, of course, without the Bulgarians.

Anyway, Rummy seemed to be offering up his "resolve" theme. Thereafter, some stick-armed glasses-wearing brainy hotty asked a question about "skirting the cities" in the attack on Baghdad, but when the camera panned away from her back to Rummy, I flipped it off and walked away.

Anyway, Rummy seemed to be offering up his "resolve" theme.  Thereafter, some stick-armed glasses-wearing brainy hotty asked a question about "skirting the cities" in the attack on Baghdad

lay off the grass jimi......that fat cow was buTT ugly......

resume downward motion....

Anyway, Rummy seemed to be offering up his "resolve" theme.  Thereafter, some stick-armed glasses-wearing brainy hotty asked a question about "skirting the cities" in the attack on Baghdad

lay off the grass jimi......that fat cow was but ugly......

resume downward motion....

I got a soft spot for brainy women who wear glasses who talk about "skirting the cities."

something about the Bulgarians demanding protection of their 700 troops in-country.

Hmmm... Okkkk....

I dont get it :o

If the Mighty Army needs Protection - then who the hell is going to provide it ???

Boy and Girl Scouts ??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

How about these guys --

bigbugeyes.gif

Blackwater Security

Archived