"They"

I must say that INTC has had me flabbergasted the last little while as my targets were always higher on this psycho stock than Doc's chart on Kathy Lee in the Stoolwethers section of the Anals. Doc has had 27 typed in down there on the chart for weeks now, and while I've been scratching my noggin and my ass wondering how it was going to get there.....the damn stock headed right down to that range.

Kudos Doc...you nailed this one beauty!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wouldn't be a closet Canuck would ya? I only know Canuck's who listen to Rush, especially the glory days of 2112... my absolute fav Canadian rock band of all time!!

Live in Chicago 5th,,,saw Rush in 76 and a couple of summers ago when they came back...just a fan...did play a few hockey tournaments in London Ontario and like visiting Canada,,,,Vancouver is one of the most beautiful places on earth...

Where's Buddha...I wonder what his forensics would be about tomorrows typical wednesday before op ex jam.....

Ag

AGS:

I'm a Canuck who got recruited to Chicago via the consulting games of the 90's...

I've been in Chi Town 6 years now and I was living in Vancouver prior :lol:

agree, stunning beauty in Vnacouver but no one can afford the housing after the Asian money came to down and the locals' salaries stayed flat while taxing is highes in Canada.. great place to be a retireed millioonaire but lousy place for techno serf without Microsoft Stock options...

saw Rush in high school in early 80s... Alex Lifeson and company inspired me to learn to play rock and roll, still got 4 guitars and I play in my closet with amps turned to 11

Here's something to ponder.

The SPX is targeting 340 area via the HS pattern (1552 - 934 = 618. NL @ 960 - 618 = 342) and a fib grid run off the 1380 high area of Dec., 2000. 1380 to 340 has a 78.6% retrace at 1160 and 1380 to 765 has a 62% retrace at 1151.

Additionally, the 340 area is the high before the 1987 crash, so this would be obvious support.

Here's the question. If 340 is the ultimate target of the bear market (and the SPX is below the 55 month EMA at 1155 so it is still in bear mkt), than HOW BAD will things be to make people sell at this level?

End of capitalism?

What I have noticed is rally is based on lower volume one can see it on the monthly and quarterly chart.

post-3-1078865676.gif

Silver up 17?, CDE down on the day.

The Nasdaq pearched on a cliff, AMAT up 10? on the day.

Sometimes you got to wonder what people are thinking.

Gold stocks peaked in Dec 2003, a month ahead of physical gold..

silver stocks could do a copycat of gold stocks, just 3 months behind :o

Guest bullseatshitndie

took an intc long on the id double bottom in the 28.60's. this isn't going to be held very long. looking for bounce back to 200day ma.

post-3-1078865918.png

wouldn't be a closet Canuck would ya? I only know Canuck's who listen to Rush, especially the glory days of 2112... my absolute fav Canadian rock band of all time!!

Live in Chicago 5th,,,saw Rush in 76 and a couple of summers ago when they came back...just a fan...did play a few hockey tournaments in London Ontario and like visiting Canada,,,,Vancouver is one of the most beautiful places on earth...

Where's Buddha...I wonder what his forensics would be about tomorrows typical wednesday before op ex jam.....

Ag

AGS:

I'm a Canuck who got recruited to Chicago via the consulting games of the 90's...

I've been in Chi Town 6 years now and I was living in Vancouver prior :lol:

agree, stunning beauty in Vnacouver but no one can afford the housing after the Asian money came to down and the locals' salaries stayed flat while taxing is highes in Canada.. great place to be a retireed millioonaire but lousy place for techno serf without Microsoft Stock options...

saw Rush in high school in early 80s... Alex Lifeson and company inspired me to learn to play rock and roll, still got 4 guitars and I play in my closet with amps turned to 11

Ha! You should see the real estate madness now! I saw on the local news in Vancouver the other night a condo project that was nothing more than a drawing on paper had a line-up two blocks long of eager buyers ready to snap them up sight unseen.

Olympic Fever!

.....the next day the BOC cut rates another quarter point. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Dick "Chops" Hooey on crapvision.....Jobless recovery spin, productivity, dynamnics for profits strong....buy high quality stocks, dividends, go blue chip, sell the asian exotica, used tech bubble words a lot.....

Actually was somewhat bearish... B)

Ag

This is going to become high quality and is perhaps the most undervalued asset in the whole market :P

Conservative players can just wait for the monthly MACD cross....up. I'm moving in slowly.....out of energy long funds.

chart.asp?symb=ryurx&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=1&maval=13&uf=0&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=2&type=4&size=2&state=11&sid=12006&style=350&time=13&freq=3&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=9493&mocktick=1&.gif

Archived