'The Deficit Stops Here'

Guest bullseatshitndie

game over bears. this f****g market will not go down. weekly dow bull flag and holding 10wk ma. top band up near 11k. they going to paint payroll #'s friday. 11k is on deck.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree they will either paint the employment report or delay the report, but, imo, there are too many folks in dire straights, too many feeling too much pain. I am guessing the lies are damn close to being ineffective and perhaps even counter productive. We shall see.

Chavez insults King George

Chavez recently stepped up his anti-U.S. rhetoric. On Sunday he called President Bush an "a--hole" and accused him of meddling in Venezuela.

He also threatened to cut off oil supplies to the United States if it tries to invade or blockade Venezuela, which is its fourth largest oil supplier.

Ye have insulted the king. Ye shall be reamoveth from officeth.

silver up .21 and PAAS went red briefly. meanwhile SNDK up the equivalent of over $5 pre-split. Ass & Pee says NAND oversupply probalby won't be a problem until at least 2005, so first one out fund managers figure there's plenty of time left.

Don't worry about PAAS. SSRI went through this last week. Just getting the nonbelievers out and the shorts in at an artificially low price. wait till tomorrow

HH

I have very little doubt that it will head even higher afterward

though.

Looks that way now..They havn't even gotten off the Google IPO yet either which will probably send the internet trash up again...

I even feel the complacency and the power of moral hazard now,,,Ususally I get skittish whenever I buy something and havn't even given it a second thought the last few days...

Not sure thats a good thing.... :unsure:

Ag

Bs:    darkest before dawn.    My gut  ( as good as anything else I know)  tells ,e we adamn close.    I am dead serious,  I think johnny law is possibly days  from resigning.

It would be the smart play for him to resign now.

Since when has the guy made the smart play?

Archived