'The Deficit Stops Here'

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie
It would be the smart play for him to resign now.

I actually don't think that would be a good thing for the bearish view cause we will probably end up with "Ben Hur" as the new cheif Leeson....he'll be air dropping money out of DC 10s not helicopters....

Ag

I think you are right, it won't matter w/ big ben waiting in the wings. The immediate reaction may be a swift selloff.

I guess we should all dust off our old WIN (Whip Inflation Now) buttons.

Doc,

I still have mine.

I sealed it in the envelope. I figured it would be the only letter I would get from the White House.

I didn't want anybody to know what was inside.

It was mailed to me on Nov 26th, 1974.

post-3-1078174133_thumb.jpg

BarBu

Posted on: Nov 7 2003, 12:16 AM

Keep ESLR in your archive, Not an immediate buy/sell recommendation.

Evergreen Solar, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets solar power products that are capable of providing reliable and environmentally clean electric power throughout the world

Evergreen Solar : me :P upgrade it from watch to Long term accumulation

the simplest indicator for today's rise is that Nasty was down for 6 weeks in a row.. that's never happened since Mar 03... thus Nasty was long due for som UP time, at least 1 week probably 2 weeks of UP...

is this similar to Doc's cycles... enough downturn in 4 week cycles, time for upturn in 4 week cycle...??

I guess we should all dust off our old WIN (Whip Inflation Now) buttons.

here ya go Doc. just in case you can't find yours. should be good for a few laughs down at the club. don't forget to duck when Ford steps onto the tee

HH

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=33787

silver up .21 and PAAS went red briefly.  meanwhile SNDK up the equivalent of over $5 pre-split.  Ass & Pee says NAND oversupply probalby won't be a problem until at least 2005, so first one out fund managers figure there's plenty of time left.

Don't worry about PAAS. SSRI went through this last week. Just getting the nonbelievers out and the shorts in at an artificially low price. wait till tomorrow

HH

tanks, I'm not even close to selling, just posting for entertainment :D purposes. All the PAAS I'm holding is from Sep under $10, shorter term I usually trade CDE (holding now with avg cost of 5.85).

the simplest indicator for today's rise is that Nasty was down for 6 weeks in a row.. that's never happened since Mar 03... thus Nasty was long due for som UP time, at least 1 week probably 2 weeks of UP...

is this similar to Doc's cycles... enough downturn in 4 week cycles, time for upturn in 4 week cycle...??

5th..basically yes. I hope you read that in the Anals and are a subscriber. Doc has been perfect with the bottom of the last 13-day cycle and the arrangements of other dominant forces, and all the information and warnings have been there for well over a week, especially so regarding the 10-13 week cycle as well. Readers of the Anals should have been prepared for this green stuff in the Indices.

I usually jump early without confirmation...whereas Doc...on the lookout for the same things....must come from the show-me state, and wants to see the confirmation first. Nothing wrong with that all....in fact is probably more prudent of the two courses of action. I don't mind jumping early in anticipation mode...that's what stop losses are for.

Archived