Amazing Swimmer . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .image586900x.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . .cbsnews.com

The Really Old Male And The Sea

WASHINGTON - A fossil of a small sea creature extracted from a 425-million-year-old British rock formation is the oldest unequivically male fossil known, researchers say.

The animal was buried under volcanic ash that mineralized and retained an image of its soft body parts.

Details revealed included gills, eyes, limbs designed for swimming and the oldest known male organ in the fossil record. It was this last detail that led researchers to name the new species Colymbosathon ecplecticos, which is greek for "amazing swimmer with large penis."

A report on the find appears . . . in the Journal Science.

And this is a link to a more . . . um . . . detailed article.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't that an oximoron?

It is when I go swimming at least. :P

But then the water temp rarely gets above 65 degees here B)

I wouldn't be surprised if the fed got the word from OPEC point blank to get the USD slide under control or they would demand gold payment. That's what's behind the latest interest rate cut arm twisting in Europe.

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!?

monster style volatility in forex right now. Today is the day for da dollar bulls, they MUST do it today, if they dont the correction is maybe over.

But lookng not that bad at the moment, USD/CAD bulls just ramped it up 80 pips, now the the big option player who sitas on his 1.3500 bomb will get executed by rampant bulls before 10 am NY..... i would laugh my ass off, defends the number the whole week and then gets slaughtered in last minute :lol: :lol: :lol:

monster style volatility in forex right now. Today is the day for da dollar bulls, they MUST do it today, if they dont the correction is maybe over.

But lookng not that bad at the moment, USD/CAD bulls just ramped it up 80 pips, now the the big option player who sitas on his 1.3500 bomb will get executed by rampant bulls before 10 am NY..... i would laugh my ass off, defends the number the whole week and then gets slaughtered in last minute :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Luck....

Trading Forex is for Suicide Junkies only.........

97% of the players go broke.............

Especially the emotional ones...........

But lookng not that bad at the moment, USD/CAD bulls just ramped it up 80 pips, now the the big option player who sitas on his 1.3500 bomb will get executed by rampant bulls before 10 am NY..... i would laugh my ass off, defends the number the whole week and then gets slaughtered in last minute? :lol:? :lol:? :lol:

Good Luck....

I had a friend in the Midwest in the 80's who built a nice mansion from FOREX funds, had to sell a year later - caught in the real estate bust-as well --a double hit.

Two margin trades gone bad. Forex at 90%, real estate at (probably for this guy) 80%.

For you Kali's with no down, interest only, your margin exceeds 100%. If you do FOREX and are maxed on COF cards...I don't know how you sleep at night.

But then, I'm not yo mutha.

The top 3 reasons I like long options (not always, but a lot). Volatility, limited losses, no margin calls.

I agree. reminds me of that vietnam movie, dear hunter

Archived