"Become Rich In The Stock Market . . .

far be it from me, but why are you standing in front of the HAL freight train? Oil prices are poised to explode.

short?

i'm hedged very well at present.

freight train?

dunno bout that.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think about it bulls, if it takes a fre aking wheelbarrow to buy a loaf of bread, it will not matter if you have $1000 or $1,000,000 it will all be wortheless.

It took central bankers and the world 30 years to accumulated dollars, when it returns back home it will create the inflation not deflation. Let the dollars tell the story for now then the Bond will join the Toilet paper.

Best thing to do is move money abroad or buy commodity.

Does this look like FTSE 100 chart?

I don't care what it looks like, in this context I am simply interested in the statistical correlation with the stock market measure by Beta.

Here it is

post-3-1071764245.png

FWIW,

ALL internal trendlines on the monthly dow jokes chart, going back to 1949, which pass throught the lows of 9/11 (the trendlines were support after 9/11, but were subsequently broken down) are now being tested here at 10,200/10,300 level.

In other words, if the multitude of broken trendlines 2 years ago signaled the beginning of a bear market, this level of resistance must hold.

I know your probably right for most people out there soup.

But for me that potatoe I ate last night

cost me the same as it did my grammpa and his grammpa

2 minutes of digging and two months of waiting and playing on the swings with my daughters.

Gawd I must be the laziest person on the planet.

:D :D :D

yup. Taking ACTIVE steps to move to a more self-sufficient path leads to a helluva lot more relaxed and happy outlook; that's for sure. The more self-reliant we get, the less I worry about the nasty system that's failing everyone else. :D

Also, giving up TV 3 yrs ago has paid HUGE dividends in time for playing and far less anger at the shills. :P

hmm...even as the market creeps higher...the breadths continue to creep lower....I smell distribution and index-pushing.... :lol:

Feed:

Shell is looking a bit extended on the indicators and Billiton not at all.

Methinks the reasons for the exuberance in the Dow and not in the Naz,is that the pig men have made tons of money this year with high beta trash and now they're looking to rotate into high cash flow(low beta) stocks.

Must say that in euro Shell has sucked this year except the last week or so.In USD,it's probably already above its June high.

Agreed Feed Fool.

I don't think I'll have to use my wheelbarrow for money though

to buy bread as we make that here at home from our own milled flour.

Besides they will just start printing million dollars bills

that fit neatly into our wallets.

The government might be dumb but there probably not stupid.

Guest bullseatshitndie
FWIW,

ALL internal trendlines on the monthly dow jokes chart, going back to 1949, which pass throught the lows of 9/11 (the trendlines were support after 9/11, but were subsequently broken down) are now being tested here at 10,200/10,300 level.

In other words, if the multitude of broken trendlines 2 years ago signaled the beginning of a bear market, this level of resistance must hold.

you draw these on log charts?

10,300 also top monthly boll band

Archived