"Become Rich In The Stock Market . . .

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elaine Chao can now pull the rolled hundred dollar bill out of her nose............And take her head up from the mirror...........

believe she's been snorted some mexican brown.

cola's nasty now that ether is no longer used in most parts, diesel fuel...

ouch.

mama san's nostril's must be as vacant as her bobble-headed lobes.\

heroin will do that i'm told.

believe she's been snorted some mexican brown.

cola's nasty now that ether is no longer used in most parts, diesel fuel...

ouch.

mama san's nostril's must be as vacant as her bobble-headed lobes.\

heroin will do that i'm told.

She probably gets her fix.............

From John "Where's My Blo" Snow.....................

James Grant take on silver...

"Gold is a better monetary asset than silver, but silver has better supply-and-demand characteristics than gold. Since the Silver Institute began keeping track in 1990, silver consumption has annually outpaced silver production, and not by a little. The cumulative 13-year difference adds up to 1 billion ounces"....more

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...d78741db95d&e=4

Looking at this Joke from March 03,it must rate as the most unnatural action that you will ever see.Note the hugging of the 10ema as if life depended on it and the fact that the mid-line and lower boobinger have been rendered completely obsolete.

Slow stochs simply refuse to go below 50 and the divergence in the ADX is a consistent wonder to behold.And yesterday Doc explained how they do it.

post-3-1071756980_thumb.png

Looking through the international indexes I noticed the following patterns that were really text book:

$AORD - Head and Shoulders Top

$CAC - Rising Wedge

$DAX - Rising Wedge

$NIKK - Head and Shoulders

None of these are confirmed as of yet. As for the US markets, I have some very bearish indicators that will eventually have to be resolved. I am thinking after the holidays the market will tip it's hand.

Waffle House Special

Smothered Covered and Chunked

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

Archived