"Could it be different this time?"

Dont know about that Dozer..Kitty is "evil".....been short the thing and it won't break.

Darth%20Tater.jpg

Ag

ag, you're right of course....CAT likes to go UP too, with any slight turn in the mkt. the way i wrote it implied that i thought CAT was one who had a tryst planned with Cliff, but I didn't mean that. just a poor seque 'tween two subjects. :P

fwiw, CAT is a -perfect- archetype of what's gone wrong with american industry, and society. All my Cat equip is from the early 60's...and it is built like a BRICK HOUSE !

Seriously, this is some of the most amazingly robust and user-serviceable equipment you'll ever see in your life. unbelievable stuff. :D

nowadays? they ship crap built by mitsubishi with a Cat decal slapped on the side...bleahh....and whenever you call for a part for your '61 D9, they can't even find the listing...."gotta talk to Cat-obsolete". bleahh again. As recently as 10 yrs ago, you could call Cat any time of day or night, and easily get parts for your nineteen THIRTY one cat ! no lie!

how the mighty have fallen... :( :(

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone appeared on crapvision about 3 mths ago and predicted a currency crisis in mid Nov. I thought it very odd at the time since it almost sounded so planned. Damn, I wish I could remember who that was. :huh: :P

Someone appeared on crapvision about 3 mths ago and predicted a currency crisis in mid Nov. I thought it very odd at the time since it almost sounded so planned. Damn, I wish I could remember who that was. :huh: :P

Todd Harrison, excellent trader former partner of the clown in my avatar

Archived