"Could it be different this time?"

David Tice was on Clapvision about 6:50 a.m. EST. He said the Oct. 2002 lows will be tested and broken. He expects the Dow to fall to 3000.

Tice evidently had given Liz Claman some scripted questions to ask. She pointed out that VIX has been very low and (and I quote) "Trees don't grow to the sky."

From her blank robotic expression, you could infer that she had as much comprehension of these words as I would have, posing canned questions to a nuclear physicist about ten-dimensional string theory.

Tice recruited me to the Dark Side in '98.

So much for timing.

However, like the Greaseman and Soros, he is brought out at strategic times, to be faded. Usually at bottoms (last March, he came on a day before Maria guided to the short side).

Why they would bring him out NOW is interesting. I think they are desperate.

GE is pressing it's low on higher volume, well ahead of the broad market. The Old Economy is praying for a major stick-save soon.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't watch it or even listen-  for awhile, I tried out Bloomberg radio on the web.  But the nonsensical, comprehension-free commentary delivered with their vocalizered faux-dramatique imperative tone was just too much.

I'm Jessica Ettinger-Godesman.  The NIK-ei ROSE in OVERnight TRAding, while euro was MIXED!

Playschool for adults.

A reality financial TV show would make a killing...StoolVision...seriously...

"all handcuffs, all the time"

'AMAT was up today on rumors of Harvard Business School requiring XBoxes for all new students..."

You get it. accurate. incisive.

It would be impossible to get ad money, at least until BGO can afford a Super Bowl commercial.

I can't watch it or even listen- ?for awhile, I tried out Bloomberg radio on the web. ?But the nonsensical, comprehension-free commentary delivered with their vocalizered faux-dramatique imperative tone was just too much.

I'm Jessica Ettinger-Godesman. ?The NIK-ei ROSE in OVERnight TRAding, while euro was MIXED!

Playschool for adults.

A reality financial TV show would make a killing...StoolVision...seriously...

"all handcuffs, all the time"

'AMAT was up today on rumors of Harvard Business School requiring XBoxes for all new students..."

You get it. accurate. incisive.

It would be impossible to get ad money, at least until BGO can afford a Super Bowl commercial.

:lol:

Tice appearing on El Crapovision has been a reliable contrary indicator for years now. Whenever they plan to bone up the indices they trot him out just before doing so to discredit bears. This is nothing more than social engineering and Pavlovian conditioning. With very few exceptions everytime he appears they make sure he is wrong.

CBNC used to be headquartered in Fort Lee, N.J., just five blocks north of the George Washington Bridge entrance plaza. Now they've moved to a 22-acre corporate campus in Englewood Cliffs, several miles north of the former location. It includes a "Studio B" used for "prime-time programs" such as Kudlow & Cramer.

CBNC's new HQ

For the next NYCASS meeting, I feel we should congregate in the CBNC parking lot in bear suits, jump Kudlow & Cramer, and give them a good scare.

CBNC used to be headquartered in Fort Lee, N.J., just five blocks north of the George Washington Bridge entrance plaza. Now they've moved to a 22-acre corporate campus in Englewood Cliffs, several miles north of the former location. It includes a "Studio B" used for "prime-time programs" such as Kudlow & Cramer.

CBNC's new HQ

For the next NYCASS meeting, I feel we should congregate in the CBNC parking lot in bear suits, jump Kudlow & Cramer, and give them a good scare.

count me in - then it's over to Andy's for beers:

Andy's Corner Bar

Uh, oh.....

Here comes Mickey Levy?

What happened to him?

Another Wall Street Clown who says there is no inflation?

Levy says falling money supply "does not effect economic outlook". They also thought that in 1930 as the money supply continually dropped.

If I had the resources of Jim Rodgers or James Sinclair, I would file suit against the government for publishing an inaccurate CPI (mainly because it leaves out home prices and has many hedonic adjustments). The inflation indexed T bonds even allow the use of an alternative price indicator.

I am stunned that the Matrix hasn't "iced" Jim Sinclair yet....We will wake up one morning to headlines of him committing Arkanside....

CPI 0.2 versus 0.1, told you there was no inflation. Excluding food, energy, medicine, housing, .... core cpi was 0%

oops got that wrong CPI was 0.0%, core CPI was 0.2%. How does the inflation rise as more things are excluded you ask? I have no idea.

CPI 0.2 versus 0.1, told you there was no inflation. Excluding food, energy, medicine, housing, .... core cpi was 0%

And organizations such as AARP stand idle as their members relying on social security checks get hosed with bogus inflation numbers.

Yet there they are high-fiving because of a medicare prescription bill.

Uh, oh.....

Here comes Mickey Levy?

What happened to him?

Another Wall Street Clown who says there is no inflation?

Levy says falling money supply "does not effect economic outlook". They also thought that in 1930 as the money supply continually dropped.

If I had the resources of Jim Rodgers or James Sinclair, I would file suit against the government for publishing an inaccurate CPI (mainly because it leaves out home prices and has many hedonic adjustments). The inflation indexed T bonds even allow the use of an alternative price indicator.

I am stunned that the Matrix hasn't "iced" Jim Sinclair yet....We will wake up one morning to headlines of him committing Arkanside....

They tried with Bob Chapman- was shocked to see his article the other day.

Dick Hooey looks a lot like Bernie "O Canada" Ebbers.

He says there is no inflation.

Attn:  Dick Hooey

Please interpret this chart:

Hooey is an idiot .... trumped only by that bald headed Martian whose name escapes me right now....

You must be referring to Bob "Mr. Clean" Froehlich.

His bald head gets shinier as he gets more excited in this "new bull market".

Wouldn't it be funny if he were implicated in some type of Fund Scandal.......

Archived