"Could it be different this time?"

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sleddog Posted on Nov 18 2003, 10:45 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"McDonald's puts white meat in McNuggets (MCD) By Jennifer Waters

After 20 years, McDonald's is changing its Chicken McNuggets formula from an amalgam of dark and white meat to what it calls an "improved nutrition profile" of only white meat. The shift is part of the nation's largest hamburger chain's efforts to push healthier choices. A four-piece serving is now lighter by 40 calories at 170 calories, with 10 grams of fat, 3 grams fewer than the traditional McNuggets. The new versions are available at all participating McDonald's restaurants. Shares of McDonald's (MCD) rose slightly to $25.04.

What a waste, now what are they going to do with all the leftover a**holes?"

I think they are sent to Bullstool.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sleddog Posted on Nov 18 2003, 10:45 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"McDonald's puts white meat in McNuggets (MCD) By Jennifer Waters

After 20 years, McDonald's is changing its Chicken McNuggets formula from an amalgam of dark and white meat to what it calls an "improved nutrition profile" of only white meat. The shift is part of the nation's largest hamburger chain's efforts to push healthier choices. A four-piece serving is now lighter by 40 calories at 170 calories, with 10 grams of fat, 3 grams fewer than the traditional McNuggets. The new versions are available at all participating McDonald's restaurants. Shares of McDonald's (MCD) rose slightly to $25.04.

What a waste, now what are they going to do with all the leftover a**holes?"

I think they are sent to Bullstool.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

AS someone who is playing short term cycles, I would need to see a sustained move below 1040 before I thought this thing was gonna tank...not to say it will not happen - more of a way of saying we (the bears) dropped the ball yesterday, and we need to see whet "they" can do with it....

3 min chart:

post-3-1069171735.jpg

Dec Gold open interest at 178,000.

Only 7 trading days to first deliver day (1 Dec).

Floor brokers must be licking their chops at all that potential bro coming their way.......

UNLESS.......................

A significant portion of the longs are there because they WANT delivery.

High stakes poker game is now in operation, better than 70/30 in favour of some fireworks.

Why AG didn't quit when he was thought of as a god (one Congreesman said he should be propped up and put on display in case he died) is beyond me.

I think this was John McCain, and while I disapprove of Greenspan, I applaud any utterances which put references to "Weekend at Bernie's" in the Congressional Record.

fokker, that was a PERFECT concise description of not only Crapvision, but practically all other TV "news" as well. total stool.

and sam adams hit the nail on the head regarding Tice appearances. pure conditioning, right out of propaganda 101.

wow....what an image...windy on crapvision :lol: ....in 2 minutes, he'd have liz and maria in a catfight...both frantically disrobing to prove that each has the better assets....

:P :P :P

moanin' all !

Archived