"Could it be different this time?"

How does Dow Theory factor in the liquidity from 401K payroll deductions? This is almost an involuntary stimulus to the market not seen before. You have never had this much unsophisticated money being supervised by jackals. I can't believe the investment trusts of ?29 had a DREAM like the present. If the Fed keeps printing money and workers are given only equities as their retirement bet, couldn?t this be a NEW ABERRATION of DOW THEORY?

Thanks,

Greg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Churn Time

Will it come out butter?

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

David Tice was on Clapvision about 6:50 a.m. EST. He said the Oct. 2002 lows will be tested and broken. He expects the Dow to fall to 3000.

Tice evidently had given Liz Claman some scripted questions to ask. She pointed out that VIX has been very low and (and I quote) "Trees don't grow to the sky."

From her blank robotic expression, you could infer that she had as much comprehension of these words as I would have, posing canned questions to a nuclear physicist about ten-dimensional string theory.

David Tice was on Clapvision about 6:50 a.m. EST. He said the Oct. 2002 lows will be tested and broken. He expects the Dow to fall to 3000.

Tice evidently had given Liz Claman some scripted questions to ask. She pointed out that VIX has been very low and (and I quote) "Trees don't grow to the sky."

From her blank robotic expression, you could infer that she had as much comprehension of these words as I would have, posing canned questions to a nuclear physicist about ten-dimensional string theory.

That's our media- no clue, no shame, no prob.

Green across the screen. Looks my YM dong would've worked after all :rolleyes:

God Bless David Tice...............................He's in charge of my retirement.......................

Assuming I have one.....................Which ain't likely..................................

Nobody listens to Tice.

He is routinely mocked and laughed at.

If I were Tice, I would have asked Liz the following:

"What kind of exotic bra are you wearing today?"

"How large are your breasts, exactly?"

"Ever get e-mails from viewers asking you to loosen up some of those buttons on those silk blouses you wear occasionally?"

Nobody listens to Tice.

He is routinely mocked and laughed at.

If I were Tice, I would have asked Liz the following:

"What kind of exotic bra are you wearing today?"

"How large are your breasts, exactly?"

"Ever get e-mails from viewers asking you to loosen up some of those buttons on those silk blouses you wear occasionally?"

... which I presume is the only raisin you never get invited on the Recovery Channel.

Geez.....

Just missed that floor trader from Man Financial.

Anybody catch the size of his neck? Can a neck get any thicker?

Would you have the nerve to wrestle that guy in the spoos pits??

He looks like the guy who always beat up the little kids with glasses to steal their lunch box to raid the Oreo cookies in elementary school.

Glad I'm not trading futures or options......

Dick Hooey looks a lot like Bernie "O Canada" Ebbers.

He says there is no inflation.

Attn: Dick Hooey

Please interpret this chart:

Dick Hooey is a clown. Go back and get the tapes from '00-'02 and you'll see that this guy was always cheerleading the bull...except that the NASDAQ FELL 80%!

If he were a doctor he would have been sued for malpractice. If he were a lawyer he would have been disbarred. Yet he is a mutual fund cheerleader and for that type of advice...drum roll please...he is a REGULAR GUEST!

Uh, oh.....

Here comes Mickey Levy?

What happened to him?

Another Wall Street Clown who says there is no inflation?

Levy says falling money supply "does not effect economic outlook". They also thought that in 1930 as the money supply continually dropped.

If I had the resources of Jim Rodgers or James Sinclair, I would file suit against the government for publishing an inaccurate CPI (mainly because it leaves out home prices and has many hedonic adjustments). The inflation indexed T bonds even allow the use of an alternative price indicator.

How can you guys watch that garbage without throwing your coffee cup through the TV screen?

I can't watch it or even listen- for awhile, I tried out Bloomberg radio on the web. But the nonsensical, comprehension-free commentary delivered with their vocalizered faux-dramatique imperative tone was just too much.

I'm Jessica Ettinger-Godesman. The NIK-ei ROSE in OVERnight TRAding, while euro was MIXED!

Playschool for adults.

Archived