A Lucky Guess?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In our extract of over 20 thousand [internet chat board] conversations/discussions, the largest two references, relative to the GDP announcement, were to 'debt' and 'lies'.

Active Disbelief

You mean computer sales didn't actually grow at a 94% rate in the third quarter (as stated in the GDP release)! :D :D :D

yeah, how exactly does that work? None of the major PC makers or operating systems companies report sales anywhere near that number, but somehow... <_<

I see the bull /Bear survey is @ record levels

The mk is up in Rare air ,thin Rare air........

Its hard to watch TV because of the bullhorning 24/7 :angry:

buy,buy,buy,borrow,borrow, borrow. get a plastic card for this

Sorry for the rant.I am just sick and tired of this madness.

! :o ! L O B! :o !

I see the bull /Bear survey is @ record levels

The mk is up in Rare air ,thin Rare air........

Its hard to watch TV because of the bullhorning 24/7 :angry:

buy,buy,buy,borrow,borrow, borrow. get a plastic card for this

Sorry for the rant.I am just sick and tired of this madness.

! :o ! L O B! :o !

Things are definitely building into some type of crescendo.

Seems like white hot speculation is setting us up for some type of blowoff.

I sense that there are a lot of Joe Sixpacks getting nervous that they are missing out on the action.

As the market climbs a parabola, things can really get out of hand to the upside.

But the higher it goes, the more spectacular the crash.

Probably a major wipeout coming in late November or so.....

I mean really, how many people look at this chart and think the next stop is $100???

post-3-1067609176.gif

Good morning!

First a little housekeeping. This afternoon I will be adding the new direct payment gateway now in use for the Anals, to Stooltrading. This will not affect your Stooltrading subscription in any way, but it will require you to log in manually once, the next time you access Stooltrading. If you do not know your Stooltrading access user name and password, please go to your account at Paypal.com and look it up. Click the link for Capitalstool Trading subscription creation. The details of your subscription, including user name and password are there. The next time you access Stooltrading your browser will ask you for your user name and password. Type it in manually, and check off the box telling your browser to remember it. After that it will contiue to awork automatically just as it does now.

This will have no impact on your current Stooltradiong subscription. Automatic renewal will continue via Paypal unless you cancel or your credit card expires.

Many tanks,

Doc

Archived