PMS Weak End Upchuck for Oct 4,5

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All kidding aside, I agree with ab.

As a new trader I booked profits on my winners, instead of letting them run, and kept my losers. Come to think of it, I'm still trying to off load some deadbeats at a decent price.

On the other hand, I agree with Thor that there are forces at work in the markets, but, I'm just not sure how productive the argument is.

I just hope Canada doesn't get Liberated. :lol: <_< haaaaya!

Didn't that just happen here in Ontario?

Owing to the interesting week in the markets I felt a complete update of DrAu's Pubic Fart Lisp was due. And since it has taken me the entire weekend and I've only completed the golden part I think I was right. Anyway some extremely illuminating charts. As Pokemon would say, See Them All. Check out SSRI 3 year chart. Are we just a breath away from $4 like last year's pullback or will $6 hold. Look at how many stocks pulled back right to the neckline on the 6 month charts. Find the stocks like MDG, RGLD and SIL in proven downtrends. All this and much more is revealed in a walk thru. And what's more it's absolutely gratis. :grin:

So... you mean the cartel (if there is such a thing) couldn't be seen a mile away at every one of the last several turns on this chart? Gimme' a break :lol:

Reminds me of that massive drop we had in RGLD on some downgrade or other - and wouldn't ya know it, RGLD was at the top of a massive wedge at the time. I'm not that good but even I can pick up on the most obvious of things.

Charts tell a lot of secrets if you know how to read them. That's what I strive for - truth, and I damn sure know I won't get it from any news source or anal cyst. The sticks speak truth because they're written in something that's been sacred to humans since it's inception - money.

Very wise pooch we have, and patient enough to try and help others see truths about themselves.

post-11-1065392067.png

So... you mean the cartel (if there is such a thing) couldn't be seen a mile away at every one of the last several turns on this chart? Gimme' a break  :lol:

Reminds me of that massive drop we had in RGLD on some downgrade or other - and wouldn't ya know it, RGLD was at the top of a massive wedge at the time. I'm not that good but even I can pick up on the most obvious of things.

Charts tell a lot of secrets if you know how to read them. That's what I strive for - truth, and I damn sure know I won't get it from any news source or anal cyst. The sticks speak truth because they're written in something that's been sacred to humans since it's inception - money.

Very wise pooch we have, and patient enough to try and help others see truths about themselves.

1. I hope I'm not the "you" in your first sentence because if I am I'm possibly not making myself clear.

2. Charts are just tools. anal cysts are just fools. :lol:

3. (Sigh!) For some reason 2 songs keep POPping into my head.

Papa, Don't Preach and We Don't Need Another Hero.

4. It's one thing to lay out the evidence or analysis as one sees it and it is another to castigate people for their views.

5. Anyway it's 5:30 in the morning here and I'm getting grumpy from lack of sleep. See you on the next page. :grin:

Thanks for the kind words double oh 7 hundred and 11...

Charts.... they are a beautiful thing and after much study they make lots of sense ( and $)...

ever notice how people are always looking for the news to explain why a drop occurs?

"POG drops on huge hedge funds sell orders being hit... possibly led by orders of the cartel !" read this in the voice of a braindead news anchor.....

looking at the charts.... we had a dbl top pattern with diveregences on just about iany ndicator you care to use and on almost anytime frame you care to use....

News is COINCIDENTAL.... or news is noise.... news DOES NOT EXPLIAN the market moves IMO.

So... you mean the cartel (if there is such a thing) couldn't be seen a mile away at every one of the last several turns on this chart? Gimme' a break ?:lol:

1. I hope I'm not the "you" in your first sentence because if I am I'm possibly not making myself clear.

4. It's one thing to lay out the evidence or analysis as one sees it and it is another to castigate people for their views.

5. Anyway it's 5:30 in the morning here and I'm getting grumpy from lack of sleep. See you on the next page. :grin:

digging mussels from a shell...... oh but that was for the Old avatar......

what about the theme music for superman? Nah how about Supermans dead by the Crash test dummies?

help me out here Nigel... < ggg >

So... you mean the cartel (if there is such a thing) couldn't be seen a mile away at every one of the last several turns on this chart? Gimme' a break ?:lol:

Go sleep. I'm going to go eat. We'll both be less grumpy :grin:

castigate... a severe rebuke, public criticism......

Yes I am doing that..... BUT in the spirit of LOVE.... I do care for my fellow man and I am trying to help others learn about themselves which in turn will help their trading. Many new traders are arriving here and I want to be a voice that says to them don't fall prey to this shite that is being passed on to you.

all my views are supported by the one or two charts I have posted along the way......

The biggest single obstacle to success in any endeavour is one self.... LOOK within there lies the keys

Preaching? thank you that is a compliment.... my pastor will be happy to hear I am out there spreading the gospel! hahaha

In all seriousness, Dayle the real benefit we can derive from our little room here in the web is the sharing of insights and information.... chart patterns, cycle analysis, indicators etc...

belly aching about matrix or cartel is that going to help ones trading?

Best regards

Paul

Thanks for the kind words double oh 7 hundred and 11...

Charts.... they are a beautiful thing and after much study they make lots of sense ( and $)...

ever notice how people are always looking for the news to explain why a drop occurs?  

"POG drops on huge hedge funds sell orders being hit... possibly led by orders of the cartel  !"  read this in the voice of a braindead news anchor.....

looking at the charts.... we had a dbl top pattern with diveregences on just about iany ndicator you care to use and on almost anytime frame you care to use....

News is COINCIDENTAL.... or news is noise.... news DOES NOT EXPLIAN the market moves IMO.

Well, my take on it is just that it's far easier to read truth from a wallet than from a mouth when it comes to markets, and charts are wallets. Edit: Meant to say "charts reveal wallets"

I don't dispute that 'events' show up on charts - I just don't see the point of trying to read them that way because usually those involved in the events know way before the news gets to you - except via the charts (like wedges or strange abberations).

Anyway, I get a bit passionate about it because it's not (to anyway) an issue of 'why', but rather an issue of 'so what'.

Okay... I do have the food now - just need to put it in my mouth and chew. Or *crunch* :grin:

All kidding aside, I agree with ab.

As a new trader I booked profits on my winners, instead of letting them run, and kept my losers. Come to think of it, I'm still trying to off load some  deadbeats at a decent price.

On the other hand, I agree with Thor that there are forces at work in the markets, but, I'm just not sure how productive the argument is.

I just hope Canada doesn't get Liberated. :lol:  <_< haaaaya!

Didn't that just happen here in Ontario?

I must have been having a very long cat nap????? :unsure:

Certainly not the news we usually get and even what accuracy there might be is irrelevent because it's always too late by the time you hear it. Enron is a good example - and, for those of you who follow the TA of folks like Chart Guru Doug - there were signs pointed out in the chart well in advance of the slaughter that things were amiss.

It all goes back to money. If company xyz is having problems and hiding them - you can bet that at least a select few know the story from the horses mouth and their trading behavior shows up on the charts. Charts are an audit trail of money. People say one thing and do another, and what they do, they do with their money. Learning to read that trail like a meteorologist is what technical analysis is all about, and it works.

So yes, that's my view as well; news is noise. And, the only fundamentals I care much about are obvious dangers (like extreme debt that keeps growing alongside atropheing earnings). I think of them as 'ignore that chart' filters :P

Irrespective and notwithstanding of the charts, one must understand what is really going on in the world, to get a handle on where to invest. The charts will confirm when there is a change in trend, but not in price first, ...... in the divergences.

I'm sorry I can not and will not say read the charts alone. Just keep all data in perspective. Anyone who epouses to following one thing and one thing alone is not seeing the big picture.

Archived