PMS Daily Digger For Fryday October 3, 2003

Big Move indeed. Guess it really was down. And I guess we never got thru Friday. Always their favourite day for the smackdown. Nope, no manipulation here. Please move along.

I had only 3 small positions and dumped them along with my shorts and closed one of my 2 accounts. Consolidation. Have to have a good hard look at what I do and how I do it.

thorass,

good trading!

Yes and No. Trust me I don't feel very good about the last 2 months.

you wudda felt a lot worse if you'd have gotten your clam stuck in a crack :lol: .

CHK seems to be coiling to me?

does anyone see relative trength from any of the miners?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Move indeed. Guess it really was down. And I guess we never got thru Friday. Always their favourite day for the smackdown. Nope, no manipulation here. Please move along.

I had only 3 small positions and dumped them along with my shorts and closed one of my 2 accounts. Consolidation. Have to have a good hard look at what I do and how I do it.

thorass,

good trading!

Yes and No. Trust me I don't feel very good about the last 2 months.

you wudda felt a lot worse if you'd have gotten your clam stuck in a crack :lol: .

CHK seems to be coiling to me?

does anyone see relative trength from any of the miners?

Yes. Methinks it's time for ThorAss to get a new avatar. The clam shell has done its job.

hey mr ABC I can see 166 hui......

Well if it goes that low then I will transfer my title

to another avatar

no targets

no glitter

no wonder

I'm bitter

I don't see it

I don't want it

take me home

or give me a bone

call the doctor

call the nurse

or give me a wrachet

and miss Crachit

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's back! Well this action should make the charts look interesting this weekend. Don't get me wrong, I feel your pain. I'm feeling my own just now. Sometimes it just helps to be glib.

Not ready to buy yet.

I liked you better when you were the shadow

I'm bustin' out man. And no coppah's gonna stop me, see.

Well, today came as a complete surprise, to me at least. Since we convincingly have moved through the 40 DMA I was forced to sell the majority of my positions to lock in profits. Still made over 120K, but gave back far too much.

Now, FOR A PUBLIC ACKNOWLEDGEMENT!!!!!!

A few days ago I received a private message from Aureleous who told me I was "crazy" to be buying at these levels. Fortunately, I did not buy, not because of his PM, but because of the uncertainty of the HUI. (although I did think we would re-test the highs).

SOOO, Kudos to you Aureleous, you were spot on.

Archived