PMS Daily Digger For Fryday October 3, 2003

PMS Daily Digger For Fryday October 3, 2003, PMS ripe for a move.

Would that be up or down :huh:

I think(hope) up. Don't you think the recent weakness in the price of silver has alot to do with the underperformance in the XAU?

Still accumulating physical silver on pullbacks, no more gold though, have enuff already.

The recent lack of conviction on the part of some gold investors, makes me even more bullish. The past 2 days would have been a great time for the COT's to really hammer the POG, yet they have not been able to do it. IMO, the rest of the world, especially China and the Mideast continue to accumulate bullion - according to Hamilton and Sinclair, not believing the recovery scenario in the U.S.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well looky here, Gold and silver higher.

Maybe because the yen is becoming the currency of choice?

Maybe because when the geniouses in Japan tried to prop up the USD, they did it by buying treasuries and are now gonna take a beating?

I will be selling my broads into this rally this A.M., but not my miners.

I think its called "one step forward and two back." At least we had one huge volume day UP on the XAU - Sept. 9

Tim Ord Aug 18

The 90 level is where the "Neck Line" of a "Head and Shoulders" pattern exists, going back to 1998. The 90 area is where the "Creek" is in "Wyckoff" terms. For a valid break though the "Creek" area, the volume should be huge and with a very big price spread. Therefore, we are looking for this explosive move to begin very soon. The breaking of the 90 area on the XAU would create a target to the upside near the 150 range, which is the 1996 high.

post-11-1065187200.gif

Night shift is over - handing my apples over to those who don't combust spontaneously in the presence of sunlight *crunch*

Dentist found two whole new nerves I never knew I had yesterday icon8.gif

We've got about a week left before I call our last POG top an 8n day cycle top and start getting serious about digging out another bottom :lol: If we don't get a higher high then the figures I've already given should be close.

Goodnight. Trade safe. Tread softly over hard water. Eat salt to retain water. Water the plants would'ya.

-ChixieDi... *ahem* never mind...

ya better lay off the candy apples then .......

dear 7 more holes in my head 11

Charmer your review of my links from last night... in response to your correction being over.... the leg A down for some is in the books they will start the bounce up to B now to be followed by the final descent to point C... the timeline I have in mind is November for point C...

Bounce trades are setting up in MNG.to the dog that the clam is clapping on about ... hahahahahaha

and RGLD as well look like two that could bounce here ....

again it is just a dog pawing in the dirt so please draw your own conclusions based on your experience and knowledge

I think its called "one step forward and two back." At least we had one huge volume day UP on the XAU - Sept. 9

Tim Ord Aug 18

The 90 level is where the "Neck Line" of a "Head and Shoulders" pattern exists, going back to 1998. The 90 area is where the "Creek" is in "Wyckoff" terms. For a valid break though the "Creek" area, the volume should be huge and with a very big price spread. Therefore, we are looking for this explosive move to begin very soon. The breaking of the 90 area on the XAU would create a target to the upside near the 150 range, which is the 1996 high.

Yep.

Draw that chart from 1996 and you get one big "bowl"

moanin' people.

can't keep a good metal down huh? :D

uhmmm.....whoever posted something really WIDE....

please oh please, go back and fix it.

those of us on laptops are truly suffering with all the $@#@ scrolling....ouch!!

:o :o

:lol: :lol:

thanks!

Archived