Alien Hunters Finally Get Some Respect

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Premonition? Running on the treadmill early am and thought I was dreaming with the POG starting a boner run....then I saw a trade come across the screen 1000 shares of BGO @ 8 and change...godamn market orders...we can only hope

LOL! The fist thing I do in the morning is make my coffee. As I was doing so this morning, I turned on Crapvision to see what POG had done since midnight. The first trade that appeared on the screen was BGO, trading at 8.60 premarket. I nearly crapped and that was without my coffee. :P

LOL! The fist thing I do in the morning is make my coffee. As I was doing so this morning, I turned on Crapvision to see what POG had done since midnight. The first trade that appeared on the screen was BGO, trading at 8.60 premarket. I nearly crapped and that was without my coffee. :P

After berating Crapvision last night, I had it on this morning (sound off) and saw that trade.....I stared at the TV hoping to see more trades for about 10 minutes...went down to the computer praying for a Takeover.......Damn!

Last night's NYCASS meeting had the distinct pleasure of welcoming the lovely Madame Stool and two other fearless Stoolie wives, Madame Dung and Madame Machinehead.

One of the highlights was when Gruff walked in, announcing he'd just arrived ... from Brussels! EU finance ministers pray for Doc's favorable response to their hand-couriered plea.

As usual, a rowdy Stoolie crowd marched through Times Square to the Nasdaq. But this warm night, The End and Gruff mooned it.

A crowd of passersby gathered, laughing. The End made a beeline for two young women admirers.

"We're bears," he explained helpfully.

As if on cue, one of them asked, "Do you have a website?"

"Yes. Capitalstool.com. The best damn website on the planet for people like us," replied The End without missing a beat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear I'm not making this up. Ask Mousey Dung or Richmtn or Beer Market, they'll tell you.

Opening print on DROOY in the $2.90 area.

Gap and Go.......

I think that Sinclair not only predicted this boner run, but is recommending selling 1/3 of your PM equity positions into it. FWIW B)

Last night's NYCASS meeting had the distinct pleasure of welcoming the lovely Madame Stool and two other fearless Stoolie wives, Madame Dung and Madame Machinehead.

One of the highlights was when Gruff walked in, announcing he'd just arrived ... from Brussels! EU finance ministers pray for Doc's favorable response to their hand-couriered plea.

As usual, a rowdy Stoolie crowd marched through Times Square to the Nasdaq. But this warm night, The End and Gruff mooned it.

A crowd of passersby gathered, laughing. The End made a beeline for two young women admirers.

"We're bears," he explained helpfully.

As if on cue, one of them asked, "Do you have a website?"

"Yes. Capitalstool.com. The best damn website on the planet for people like us," replied The End without missing a beat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear I'm not making this up. Ask Mousey Dung or Richmtn or Beer Market, they'll tell you.

Sorry I couldn't stay that late. But I had a fantastic time. A real pleasure to spend time with such a fine bunch

Archived