PMS Daily Digest for FRYday, August 15

BGO's rocket right to instant stardom was a bit of a fizzer. Closes up a few cents but near its low of the day. There were other disappointments and all in all it was a fingerstickin' mixed bag kinda SCAM WEEK Thursday. Might be time for a good old fashion end of scam week drubbing but I expect FRYday to be another day of consolidation and meaninglessness. Look to next week.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We did break out today (8/14). I have highs at:

a) 5 Feb 03 (JD 2452676) @ 388.90

b ) 27 May 03 (JD 2452787) @ 374.90

c) 28 Jul 03 (JD 2452849) @ 367.70

Therefore, using Yosh's handy Casio CFX-9850Gz plus color power graphic calculator, I find that

14 Aug (JD 2452866) should yield for:

a), b ) 365.24

a), c) 365.68

b ), c) 365.75

Well, we closed at 366.20! BREAKOUT by .1 percent!!!!!

(don't ask for the program, Yosh has a patent pending on it :grin: )

Wow! We did get a print on the $351.60 low from overseas, price went below yesterday's low, which gives us an outside up day today in the gold price, as we closed higher than yesterday's high. Nice long tail on a white candle.

Sure looks like the big boys were flushing out weak hands at stop losses.

:blink:

$US dollar has just raised its head through a longterm downtrend line.

We are at an important juncture, gold ready to perhaps breakout of its triangle and the $USD poking its head up now!

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=$usd,uu[w,a]djclynay[p][iuh39,1!ul14!ul7!uv25!ua12,26,9!uo14!lya7,14,28!li14,3!lm12][j11372971,y]&listNum=19

Now I'm going to give you some "fibs" to connect with the highs that preceeded the breakout.

100% = *****424.50******

62% = 388.40

50% = 377.50

38% = 366.09 (very very very close to today's close)

0% = (330.00 was an important break)

425 = HUI 212.5 with POG/HUI at 2.

425 = XAU 106.5 with XAU = 1/4 POG.

425 = HUI at 225 with POG - 200.

(also 2 XAU = HUI 213 with XAU at 106.5)

These are just a few rules of Yosh's foot (he don't have a thumb).

Don't ask a cadd guy like me to figure the breakout but here's what I have for projections from the high of 388.90 and using the high of 367.70 because it surpasses a lower projection by .7998 using the high of 374.90 and the final figure is

365.384 :lol: really

which means I have the close of 366.20 at .8160 above the higher projection

and actually using a projection from 388.90 to 374.90 would have the last high of 367.70 breaking out by .7211 though I don't know what the close was for that day.

and if you want me to split hairs making a projection from the high of 374.90 to 367.70 that gives us 365.5233 and still below the close today.

I think APG (Apollo Gold Corp. ) and APLL (Apolo Gold, Inc. ) are two different miners. The following is the business description of APLL in yahoo:

Apolo Gold, Inc. is engaged in financing and operating gold and diamond concessions, primarily in Indonesia, as well as other precious metals opportunities elsewhere. The Company is concentrating all its efforts on the gold/silver property (the Property) acquired from Pt. Napal Umbar Picung (NUP) in April 2002. The Property is a 733.9-hectare gold/silver property located 48 kilometers southwest of Bandar Lampung on the Island of Sumatra, Indonesia. Prior to the April 2002 acquisition of the Property, Apolo operated in Venezuela through the formation of a subsidiary, Compania Minera Apologold C.A., in May 1999. Compania Minera was formed to acquire a diamond and gold mining concession, Codsa 13, located in Bolivar, Venezuela. In August 2001, the Company closed camp and abandoned the Codsa 13 concession after obtaining poor test results. As of the fiscal year ended June 30, 2002, Apolo has no further operations in Venezuela and operates solely on the Property in Indonesia.

I do not know much above gold miners and am looking for buying more gold stock. I am now looking at APLL because it seems that it is now at the bottoming process. It just completed its first phase of drilling program with about $8.2 billion worth of gold/silver recoverable (according to the company ?Results represent a very small area of the NUP property.?).

Anyone care to comment this stock?

post-11-1060938629_thumb.gif

More information about Apolo Gold.

Apolo Gold Inc has a gold-silver property west of Bandar Lampung, on the island of Sumatra, Indonesia. Known as Nepal Umbar Picung ("NUP"), it is located in the South Sumatra/West Java gold province, on the Trans Sumatra Fault Zone, a major strike-slip fault, which runs the length of the Island of Sumatra and continues into West Java. The NUP property consists of 740 hectares (1,776 acres).

Over the past 1.5 years the Company has conducted fieldwork, including trenching, geological surveys and a drilling program. The area worked represents about 5 hectares of the property.

The Company has decided to concentrate on a small area of the property that warrants a bulk-sampling program. This area, representing less than one half of the known mineralization in that area measures approximately 350 meters by 300 meters and is 70 meters in depth.

The information gathered to date indicates the following:

The area worked on by shaft, trenching and drilling has identified a low grade, large tonnage open pit operation.

The area worked on has identified a section which is 350 meters long, 300 meters wide and 70 meters deep, which converts into approximately 20,230,000 tons of material containing gold and silver.

It has been calculated that the gold content is estimated to be 1.55 grams per ton less 85% recovery for an estimated recovery of 1.32 grams and the silver content is 20 grams per ton less 75% recovery for a net recovery of 15 grams. This is a conceptual estimate only and further drilling is required to define a mineral resource.

Estimated gold to be recovered: 20,230,000 tons*1.32gms = 26,703,000 grams/32

834,487 oz Au @ $360/ounce = $300,415,000

Estimated silver to be recovered: 20,230,000 tons*15gms = 303,450,000 grams/32 =

9,482,281 oz Ag @ $5.00/ounce = $ 47,414,000

This amounts to close to $347,829,000 in gross revenue.

Based on a possible operation of 5,000 tons per day, and based on 26 days per month, 12 months per year, it will take 13 and one half years to process this open pit material.

This would result in annual gross revenue of $26,000,000.

http://www.apologold.com/index.htm

I think APG (Apollo Gold Corp. ) and  APLL (Apolo Gold, Inc. ) are two different miners.

I think no one needs to be concerned with Gamma's Due Dilligence. :grin: I overlooked that entirely, but then again only traded it so far in Canada and did check the facts there. Anyways, thanks mate!

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded, and it should make goldbugs happy. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should read the Golden Stool! A daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW!

Archived