• Created
  • Last Reply

Target: Ashanti Goldfields (NYSE:ASL - News) $9.49

Bidder: Randgold Resources (NasdaqNM:GOLD - News) $21.25

Share price x terms 10.62

Difference 1.13

Spread (percent) 11.95

Target: Ashanti Goldfields (NYSE:ASL - News) $9.49

Bidder: AngloGold Ltd (ANGJ.J) ZAR 270.00 ($36.586)

Share price x terms 9.51

Difference 0.02

Spread (percent) 0.23

Nice chart, Amaster. I like your style of pointing out buy a sell zones. (saw that in some other charts of you as well) Till soon, I hope.

And thanks for the fix, Butterfield.

From another perspective, given that the Commercials on Comex increased their open short position by 111 million ounces, and all they managed to achieve was a reduction in the silver price from its peak of approximately $5.20 to a closing of $4.98 on Friday, then the demand/supply position on Comex must be becoming unbearably tight - as further evidenced by the reduction in eligible stocks at Comex to 37.2 million ounces.

from Gold Eagle

In remembrance, courtesy of the A$$master. I have a whole file of your stuff dude ... find another email/handle and c'mon back.

BAA

I think that is one of Amaster's best charts. It points out something very simple, and that's what I like about it.

BTW BAA, I've read your comments recently at the end of the thread. It mainly concerned analysis on penny stocks. I agree with you that stocks like VGZ, SLGLF, CALVF, GPXM etc. are about to make some major movements. I'm only in a few of those, BTW. However, I do think that one should really trade those. Meaning taking profits rapidly after major jumps and rebuy and/or rotate. In other words, I'm not trying to time the exact bottoms or tops of those stocks. (I've tried that long before and was never succesful )

In remembrance, courtesy of the A$$master. I have a whole file of your stuff dude ...

find another email/handle and c'mon back.

BAA

Whatever happened to AssMaster?

Maybe he found a real job...

Anyone know?

Those South African miners are up nicely today.

Perhaps today is the day when we bust the neckline and head for 150 on XAU.

Certainly a lot of people @ Stool's Gold today. You can almost feel the tension.

post-11-1060863510_thumb.png

The first symmetrical triangle broke and sent the metal to the moon.

It bounced against the bottom of the triangle three times before it broke out.

Now a second symmetrical triangle has formed.

The metal has bounced off the bottom three times.

If history repeats itself gold is going to $400 very soon.

XAU has lined up right below the neckline of the 5-year H&S pattern.

I think the metal will trigger the BIG MOVE in the miners.

Some people might think that this is the top of a trading range and go short.

Anyone who's short the miners when they break above 90 will have to cover.

I'm positioned for that day. We should see huge volume and big price spread.

post-11-1060863471_thumb.png

In remembrance, courtesy of the A$$master. I have a whole file of your stuff dude ... find another email/handle and c'mon back.

BAA

I think that is one of Amaster's best charts. It points out something very simple, and that's what I like about it.

BTW BAA, I've read your comments recently at the end of the thread. It mainly concerned analysis on penny stocks. I agree with you that stocks like VGZ, SLGLF, CALVF, GPXM etc. are about to make some major movements. I'm only in a few of those, BTW. However, I do think that one should really trade those. Meaning taking profits rapidly after major jumps and rebuy and/or rotate. In other words, I'm not trying to time the exact bottoms or tops of those stocks. (I've tried that long before and was never succesful )

Cheers Moonman, agree completely. I'll 'trade' mine for a slice of squillionaire acres when the time comes. :D

All the best,

BAA

Archived