Wake Up You Stoolies!

fxfox

guten tag liebe stoolies!

today i let university be university and stayed at hokme, because i had this feeling in my nose yesterday that today there will be some action and voila, there we have it!

DAX made a double top at 3100, once it broke the neckline at 3060 hell broke out and it was clear that it iwll test yesterdays lows at 3022, once broken will target 3000.

i for myself wnet short as neckline was broken, but covered at 3004, while i write we are at 2948 !!!

S&P future tested yesterdays high at 895 and came back, broke 888 and trades now around 886

WONDERFULL!

doc will have to rethink his intraday outlook monster style! :lol:

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gold,

no, i wait for a postion trade, wanna see euro making a double top, or yen testing its uptrendline. Both should be good trades, but maybe better wait till first week of jan, volume gets weaker and weaker.

Hope for you gold guys that 355 last night wasnt the top. Before i did go to bed i chekced the quotes and thought it was a misprint :lol:

I don't have experience with currency trading but it slowly grows on me as the knowledge presents itself. The well rounded content here at Stoolville is most educational. I am getting attracted to the leverage and commision free aspect of Forex trading. When I'm ready, and the charts agree, I'll start playing a little. TX :D

Archived