PMS Daily Digest for Thorsday, July 31

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moon - re the SKI man. I didn't know what he did was a system, always thought it was the rantings of a madman. :lol: Your quite right his timing isnt always so good but I dont like to fade him either.

Thanks Spec. SKI actually just went long yesterday. :unsure: BTW, you liquidated your shorts at preciesly the right time, as it seems. BTW, you had fun in my hometown? What's your favorite "shop".

ASA gap below 37.50,

post-11-1059656149_thumb.png

Moon - The Rusland mainly because its across from the Radisson I normally stay in. The ASA short was lucky and I dont think I'll be shorting the golds again. I really thought it as going to tank a lot worse than it did.

Goldi - Yikes! Thats some interesting stuff. The China remark was a joke of course but I hate it when newsletter men push gold and silver like snake oil so I just like to poke at them now and again. I was serious about the fact that physical needs the supply/demand to tighten before the rocket launch and that the paper market cant be responsable for the low price since you cant deliver paper to the factory for use. The physical supply is coming from somewhere and the fact that prices are low shows it is not a problem for industrial users to get the physical they need for production and such. Just basic supply/demand common sense.

Charmin - my hand is up but the next few days will tell me more.

Moon Man:

Can you share why you don't care for KGC?

It was one of the strongest yesterday as it bounce back very strongly from the morning lows and closed with a white candle on decent volume when most miners closed red.

I'll disclose I got to buy at the bottom yesterday just when trading opened :P

Archived