PMS Daily Digest for Wednesday July 30

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Icky Twerp

I hope things are slow enough for a tutorial....

NEM must fill that gap?

Stock must fill any gap? Is there any difference between a Gap up and and a gap-down for a stock in uptrend vs stock in a down trend?

thanks a meg, once again, for your good work here...

I have not been offended..... abused ridiculed scorned and frowned upon yes! but offended never good sir!......

Moonster not to worry the people around here are no shrinking violets.... (did you see Guy Lafleurs hockey photo here the other day.. sacre bleu his knees look wobbly!)... people will let you know if you have skated offside

I don't know but I may have inadvertently offended you once in the past you mangy cur who carries the fleas of a thousand camels.

No Thor... you did it on porpoise.... nice excuse about the weak knees though... couldn't you have told me something like blew out the knee playing for the montreal junior canadiens or something like that....

Ken Dryden is invoved with the leafs ... and you can have him back!

I have not been offended..... abused ridiculed scorned and frowned upon yes! but offended never good sir!......

Moonster not to worry the people around here are no shrinking violets.... (did you see Guy Lafleurs hockey photo here the other day.. sacre bleu his knees look wobbly!)... people will let you know if you have skated offside

nice chart..... THX....

yes it is hard to bark with a sore throat so I end up just biting people instead ... I will apologize when I get my bark back

Gold - it takes a licking but it keeps on ticking. Remember gold never moves. It is the constant. It is mean sea level. The dollar is just bouncing up against it.

I'll bet that didn't help.

I posted in recent times lots of stuff about stocks compared to the Hooey but you have to bear in mind when selecting strong relative performers, timeframe. Timeframe, timeframe, timeframe.

PAAS-

Should we find this interesting?

VANCOUVER, July 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Pan American Silver Corp. ("Pan American") (NASDAQ: PAAS; TSE: PAA) announced today the closing of its offering of $75 million aggregate principal amount of 5.25% convertible unsecured senior subordinated debentures (the "Debentures"), in connection with the bought deal agreement entered into on July 21, 2003 with a syndicate of underwriters led by BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc., and including Canaccord Capital Corporation and CIBC World Markets Inc. The issue was fully subscribed. In addition, the Company has granted the Underwriters an option exercisable for up to 30 days after closing to purchase up to an additional $11.25 million principal amount of the Debentures on the same terms and conditions.

Underwriter CIBC also makes a market for PAAS- and now is on the bid @ 8.10

Archived