PMS Daily Digest for Wednesday July 30

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got filled some more yesterday. On balance now 63% long pm's. As of currently, no bids or offers outstanding. Tend to believe the current correction won't be long. The degree to which stocks are accumulated is still quite high. Lastly, in a general sense, I feel the need to say that it has never been my intension to offend anyone.

I have not been offended..... abused ridiculed scorned and frowned upon yes! but offended never good sir!......

Moonster not to worry the people around here are no shrinking violets.... (did you see Guy Lafleurs hockey photo here the other day.. sacre bleu his knees look wobbly!)... people will let you know if you have skated offside

I have not been offended..... abused ridiculed scorned and frowned upon yes! but offended never good sir!......

Moonster not to worry the people around here are no shrinking violets.... (did you see Guy Lafleurs hockey photo here the other day.. sacre bleu his knees look wobbly!)... people will let you know if you have skated offside

Mr Bau, good to see that the throat is heeled. (boy, you must have had a hard time :grin: ) BTW, did some homework today. Gotta go now, food is getting cold.

post-11-1059575466_thumb.png

I don't know but I may have inadvertently offended you once in the past you mangy cur who carries the fleas of a thousand camels.

When I was a teeny bopper my heroes were Jean Beliveau, The Pocket Rocket, John Ferguson, Guy Lafleur and Ken Dryden. Yes getting on now, am I, but that shot was taken on Tuesday after a 2 hour game in which I was playing double shifts. I was knackered.

Bullish squat :grin:

I'm on a buy and hold strategy in the miners for now. With the HUI breaking out to new highs and the symmetrical triangle on XAU broken to the upside there doesn't seem to be much downside anyway. The risk in my opinion is that if you try to sidestep the pullbacks you may end up chasing them as they take off to the upside again. Trade safe !!

Maxxi - I sold some PMPIX and am looking for a few good picks.  anything special I should look at?

Price is down on low volume. GG, GLG and AEM are acting like I'd expect them to. You are right about the gap on GG @ the .618 retracement level. You might get that if we get more volume on the downside... if not it looks to me like we should be heading up from here. Might be a good buying opportunity now that they are pounding the gold contract. This is still a bull market. $354.92 on POG is 50% retracement level. Below $351 we're past a .618 and that is bearish. Until then things are OK. Bottom line, I don't intend to get shaken out. Big move up in August.

Bullish squat :grin:

I'm on a buy and hold strategy in the miners for now. With the HUI breaking out to new highs and the symmetrical triangle on XAU broken to the upside there doesn't seem to be much downside anyway. The risk in my opinion is that if you try to sidestep the pullbacks you may end up chasing them as they take off to the upsdie again. Trade safe !!

Ditto that. I'm even afraid my margin will have to do some work in the coming months. I'm currently 63% long and will be buying in the coming two weeks. (if not hours :grin: )

Archived