Bear Zone Lee AM

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hardly think that I took the lead on the bear thread!! :unsure:

And look I thaid that without even a hint of a lithp. Ooopth!

Hiding,

It's exactly that kind of duplicity in the PMS charts that make the miners a bad short at this time IMGO. And they'd better pull back else I wasted a lot of effort getting out and waiting for the pullback. :grin:

My idea is to try to make a little money on the short broadside so I can buy even more minors. Let's see how it works out.

Like my pappy said there is more than 1 way to skin a cat. Some bears have a morbid fear of donging herd stocks and are completely incapable of holding them overnight for fear of being 1987ed. Fine, I'm one. I've been making money right through this bear market rally without having to dong internet stocks or biotech by being long PMS stocks during the favoueabull cycle period. I don't mind other people doing it (donging fluff) but I would prefer to post on a site that isn't cluttered with advice on why I should be doing exactly that which I do not wish to do. I don't think that's too much to ask. And I think there is lots of room for at least 2 IDS. I didn't realise dere was 3. May need some consolidation. :grin:

First bullish posts gets sent to bull hell. Look there's really no need to come here and voice your dissent over permabearishness. Nobody here cares!!! And we doesn't wanna debate about it, see. :angry:

Just take it to the AC/DC IDS thread. There's a good chap.

Doc: I'm as bearish a person as anybody can be and still be sane. But I think splitting the thread is not a good idea. Its hard enough to click between all the pages now to keep up on the ideas everyone has without having to search another page.

I hope this is just an experiment and not permanent.

What kind of page are you going to open for Machinehead, K-Wave, Blackbelt and others who are neutral in their thinking and just go with the flow. Oh thats stooltrading, never mind.

:)

Those baseball might be worth it just to throw them up against a brick building. Or batting practice. Stress removal..... :lol:

Archived