AG's Next Housekeeper?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The CoinGuy

morning Stoolizens...

Sippin' a little java, and going over my list and checking it twice...

Expecting a telling week this week, may it be a wild and wooly one....

Good trades to all(I guess I should add, "For those who dare during scam week"),

The CoinGuy

TheCoinGuy-

Have you seen a doctor about that nervous tick? You keep clicking that donate button! :lol:

Many tanks to The CoinGuy for regularly sending some of that coin to Capitalstool!

Doc

==========================================================

Your contributions help to support your American Society of Shortsellers (ASS) You too can support your ASS! There are three ways.

1. Subscribe to The Anals of Stock Proctology, the Scholarly Journal of the ASS Click Here

2. Subscribe to Stooltrading Click Here

3. Drop it in the pooper scooper below or use the $Donate button.

Support your ASS today!

As ASS Chairman, Doc sends his tanks!

Guest The CoinGuy

Shalom Doc,

And I thought I was taking the Doc's advice :P ...

Anytime my man, anytime...

Just got my StoolTrading Sub updated, so I'll see all over there this week again. Looking forward to it...

The CoinGuy

Your Stoolwethers are loaded. Click Here

Stoolwethers are the leading big crap stocks in the markets most loved and most hated suctors. Catch up with the latest cycle charts with intermediate trend price targets. Get a heads up on intermediate market turns as a few of these Stoolwethers begin hit targets and turn ahead of the market. Your Stoolwethers include C, JPM, FNM, GE, GM, MMM, PG, WMT, AMZN, AOL, CSCO, DELL, IBM,INTC and, MSFT.

Click Here and Get instant access to Stoolwethers as part of your subscription to the Anals of Stock Proctology!

Guest bullseatshitndie

crapvision parading ny fed empire state survery on about 1/2 hr ago and that's good for 5 es pts? give me a break. well, i thought we'd get some weakness this morning, wrong once again. low overnight right near the 10day ma, and now candle already bullish. so once again, it looks like a bullish daily candle forming off the 10day ma. top daily band up at 1017ish. scam week will result in a big up week. nothing changes. looks like i'll just have to get long during 1st 15min of cash open again. this sucks.

"The more that I see, the less I believe"

Hmm, hard to put a positive spin on this one, best not to mention it:

Global chip equipment sales fall in April-SEMI

OK, now this one we can definitely put a positive spin on - the company seems to be trying to warn people that even though they're starting to sell 3G phones now, they don't expect significant volumes until 2H04. Which of course leads the Matrix headline writers to this:

Nokia Sees Big 3G Sales in 2nd Half '04

crapvision parading ny fed empire state survery on about 1/2 hr ago and that's good for 5 es pts? give me a break...

that was a classic. I believe they said it was the first time they were covering this survey and, whaddaya know, it's a record positive change.

Archived